Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

it seems more payment request in this forum already approved and stil waiting for admin to get paid them, some member even stopped their activity because of this thing, even like that i can see some members that active to make post in this site, and we can depend on that posters to make post

Of course members would stop there activity in the forum when they already have above a thousand points and they have not been paid,well for me i have over a thousand points as well but i did not stop my activity in the forum,i still make at least a round of posting in the forum on a daily basis but today i missed it,due to my internet connection not browsing

I decided to stop for a while because it's just not good to have lots of points in here while in the other Forums you don't have much that's why I will focus in the other Forums first so that I will be expecting a payment from different Forums not just in MTV.

Yes it is true. It is not too good if we have too many dollars in MTV here, but then we have to wait in the queue here. So, let us take a break and giving the Admin to take care the payment process faster here. In this way here the forum can survive and running for longer time

Yes, we can't have continue to make more points but we can still have good earnings here every month. It is just not acceptable to see mtv forum to have difficulty in the payments and I hope that admin will clear payments this week because, I will need somehow the funds in here after waiting since last month.

To make it stable this should have been done. We just need to wait and we can say that the potential earnings will be lowered from the slower payment process as of this moment in MTV we just wait that they will able sooner to pay weekly so, I think there's nothing if we keep our activities.

At least the post rate is quite high despite the slow payment. So i just hope that they would just maintain the high post rate on the site . so I can bear with the slow payment. I would just be more active on other forums while waiting for my payment. So if I have about a thousand points i would be more active in other site.

Yeah, with the high post rate it makes it very easy for members to get a good number of points in for every round of posting in here. The slower payment processing is one thing that makes it harder to be consistent in their posting in here but its good that members are still active.

Yeah that the site in no longer there best paying site but still welcome should not stop posting on the site as I think its still very much profitable to be active on a daily basis here. We should continue posting on the site although I don't think we should make the site our top priority for now.

Yeah the post rate is really high to accumulate points easily like $1 a day since I just have to make a minimum of 34 post to reach that target. A serious person like me will not have difficulties to reach payout, but the payment delay just acts as a hindrance. I will keep posting but wont give the forum much priority.

I have managed to do it a number of times before but lately I am rather lazy to try and accumulate that much amount of points. This is mainly because there is slow payments on the forum and even if you manage to reach payout in just 5 days with the 100 points you will wait for a long time to get paid out.

Just have only 24 approved payouts and it seems that our payout approvals also slowed down I think our mod got instruction to not have payment checking for awhile. So far, I hope this number of payouts will be cleared this week as I don't get it will take longer than this before admin can process payouts.

It defeinitely has been paying for a while now and the way that it seems at the moment it looks like they would remain paying for even longer. The only thing is that the payment frequency might have slowed down a bit so we may not expect faster payment processing at this time.

Yea,that's right,the clearing of payments are really slowed down in the forum for now,i am still expecting the admin to clear another round of payments 'cos i am sure that i would be amongst the members that would be paid here in MTV,i have stopped posting in the forum for now 'cos i have got over a thousand points

Yeah that the site in no longer there best paying site but still welcome should not stop posting on the site as I think its still very much profitable to be active on a daily basis here. We should continue posting on the site although I don't think we should make the site our top priority for now.

This situation on the Money Talk Village forum is not good to see here. Well, in this way here, this forum has too many members here, and it seems the Admin has to take more time and effort to do better and to fulfill the payment to all the members here. Hopefully everything will be fine

If you reach 1,000 points its better to post in here not regularly. I don't post in here regularly anymore. I just post in here if I have free time. Since I already accomulated enough points to request payments again after I got paid. My goal right now is focus on posting in here if I got paid again. And try to reach 1,000 points again. This is my goal and my ideal target points to maintain in here.

There's just too many members and not enough funds at the moment to ensure that there is constant payment processing to members on a regular basis. Because the number is quite high it would be impossible to have a smooth flow of payment processing and we have to accept that.

I've really missed posting in MTV and this week, I intend skipping some activity in forums I post in constantly just to accumulate up to 300points in MTV then next week, I aim to make 200points, then request payout that week. My last payment request which I made about a week ago is yet to be processed and the last time I checked, it hadn't been approved. Hopefully, it should be cleared this week.