Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

The site is really loading very slow nowadays so I can't even log in to participate anymore. Its too slow and not enough payments for me to post daily on there. It looks like he pays once a month now and his ads are slowly going away. I just can't post cause its loading too slowly. He needs to fix it so it will load faster so people can post and get pay. He needs to focus on ads too. 

I would say that the administrator on this forum has not done enough to get the motivation of the members back on the site. but I just feel that she's not that interested to get more members posting on the site again just like before because she might be thinking that she cannot sustain the stability of the site if there are more active members

Well he's not paying that fast either and the site is loading so slow and I can't post at all cause it doesn't load for me. Mainly cause the site is full of content so it load slowly. He should think about cleaning up the site to let it load faster. He ought to fix it or else he will lose more members. I think he's trying hard to earn funds to get posters to join again. 

I really make good post and earnings in here before. But right now I have hard time posting in here again. I do have more than 600 points in here to request payments but since I stop posting in here and forget to post proof of payments I can request payments in here again as its a requirements that we post proof of payments in here before we request payments again.

I am just hoping that my time won't be wasted if I get back to posting here. I'm just hoping that I would be able to do about 10 posts in here everyday. maybe in less than a month time I would be able to reach 500 points. I know that they are quite slow in making payments but then I am still interested in making some earning in here .

I think I would post there again if the site is not slow and its faster. If its faster then I would definitely go there and post there again. I think posting there is a great thing for me since they have so many topics and the staff is always friendly but such a disappointment but the site load so slowly. I wish it would load a bit faster. I think the admin ought to take a look at that. As soon as its fixed, I will be back there to post. I think he's trying hard to make it all work out again though. 

I will try to post in here if I can. Its seems we are all in here forcing ourselves to post in here. lols. But its going to boil down to one thing and that is earning. If this site is going to pay good and pay well then I'm sure many of use will be here earning good and earning well in here. But if not then I don't see any reason why I want to be active in here also.

Oh well I guess it is because I'm still not sure if the admin can still makes payment. So anyway it's a risk I have to take. I think it's still worth the risk and I still think I will still want to post here if only I would be able for find the time to do so later on I would try my to. I have enjoyed posting here before. So I just hope that I would be able to enjoyed it again.

The PM from admin here really states how communicative he is. I mean, it's not all admins that would be that transparent and communicative. It really pays to see that though the forum have been having problems with fast payment, at least the admin still feels for the posters and deems it fit communicating them.

This is what I have been telling members,they don't have to be worried when a big and old forum like MTV will stop paying. If this forum will stop to pay the members,the admin will surely announce it officially. It is these new forums that does stop payment without telling the members. Well,I am still not motivated to make posts in the forum simply because of the payment processor that is been used in here.

Currently, I'm trying to be active in the forum. My posts in the ptp section are yet to have replies so i am now focusing at the hyip section. It is easier to accumulate points in the hyip section because hyip admins tend to create new threads daily. When I'm done for the day, i may take a rest and then probably continue at night if i still have spare time.

That's very correct and that's what I do in the forum too if there is low activity in the forum. The hyip section is not dependant on any member,you can just make replies to fresh threads and what I can assure you is that,those hyip monitors in the forum will surely create threads on a daily basis.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It's been years since the last time that I made a post on this forum and when I checked to see if there;s still activity, it looks like none. I guess payments were already stopped by admin Tarak. I remember that this forum is the highest paying from all other ptp forums I joined with.

• 1 month later...

It's been years since the last time that I made a post on this forum and when I checked to see if there;s still activity, it looks like none. I guess payments were already stopped by admin Tarak. I remember that this forum is the highest paying from all other ptp forums I joined with.

Yeah, i was also an active member their but since they ignore to response their people, i got bored and left it out because it is just like nothing but dead forum without soul because an admin makes forum a live otherwise its just a thing...