Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I have just reached 600 points myself but with a second round of posting I will be sure to have 650 points later on in the day. When I checked I was next in line for approval although I didnt return to check the progress after this. I just hope that I have also been approved by now.

I have made a round of posting in the forum today and that has made me to accumulate about 50 points in the forum,I will try and make more posts in the forum later in the day,the good thing is the activity in the forum is back to normal,I just hope the activity in the forum can be like this till the coming new year

The queue in the payment request is not long as the admin has been consistent with payments lately and the mods are also approving payment requests but it may appear long because the forum has high activity.

I'm glad that my payment request here has been approved which is an indication that I can get paid anytime soon. I'm really motivated to reach another payout here before my approved payment request gets cleared.

I just need to start off with good posting in the morning and motivate myself to continue posting again sometime in the afternoon so that I can 100 points in the forum today. As it seems that payment processing my be near it would be good to be ready for another payout.

I still need to accumulate another 50 points in here to be able to reach my target for today in here, it's really good because I have the motivation to post in here as the Admin seems can do a fast processing of payment again so when thinking about that I am getting motivated to post in here as I need to earn good this month.

queue of this site's payment request is very long queue as I suggest for me It make me hard to post in this site in this time I stay at 270++ points only still long time for get paid.

That's not true,there is no long queue in the forum,the admin has cleared all the pending payments and that is why most members are now active in the forum,the activity in the forum has really increased,I have made a round of posting in the forum today and I am planning to make more when I am less busy

I'm satisfied with my today's activity in MTV as I've been able to make a good number of posts there. I'm hoping to spread my activity (when I'm through with the ptp section) to the hyip section but I will be careful not to post in multiple threads as they seem to be very common in the hyip section of MTV.

My payout request now is approved in MTV as well as the others. I think when you really don't have problems or issues you will not have problems in getting approvals and we know it that members that don't have problems will deserved the payment. Now, I wish to have more funds if only we have the chatting contest winners.

Yes, for sure you will win a good amount from the chatting contest because I know that you are one of the active poster on that section so hopefully the Admin will post those randome numbers for you to know those winning post in here. In the paid to post discussion I can accumulate 50 points unlike before that I can accumulate 80 points because of course I am not posting with those dead Forums anymore.

good to see this forum is now getting back to it best, i remembers when this forum was one of the best place for members to post,though the program is the best forum paying members with good rate in all major thread and the admin has really tried by not reducing the rate on the threads, i stop posting on the before but i have resume and the activity is not encouraging.

Yes, for sure you will win a good amount from the chatting contest because I know that you are one of the active poster on that section so hopefully the Admin will post those randome numbers for you to know those winning post in here. In the paid to post discussion I can accumulate 50 points unlike before that I can accumulate 80 points because of course I am not posting with those dead Forums anymore.

Admin, don't have reply to my PM yet regarding the chatting contest. So, I feel he's not ready about so, what I can do is just wait and focus on the posting and wait for my payment in the discussions. Since, we have now more than 20 payouts approved.

I hope admin will going to have early payout clearing this week as I need funds I don't expect now that the chatting contest will be cleared this week as my additional funds for this Christmas even I have waited for months for the winners. Really disappointing but then, I'm also glad to have payout request and then, have my 800 points today.

i signed up right now however did not acquire my personal affirmation hyperlink i really cannot publish as of now. it's going to be excellent to partake of because discussion board is new i will got delivered any citation without a doubt as well as i hope this will be preset shortly.

I cheked the Forum I thought my payment request has been approved but I shouldn't wait at all, it's not a big deal for me because I know it will be going to be approved soon. Yeah, hopefully the Admin can process payment before Christmas so some members would be happy about.

Yes, that's what I'm also wishing for. That admin will going to clear payments and if possible include the chatting contest which I have waited for some time already. I just don't need to have the remaining 200 points early as I need to wait to have clear payouts.