Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

well i just reach 500 point on the program and i just made request on the program,i was abe to make lots of point on the forum today,since i was kinda absent on the program for like a day.i just ope the admin of the program will surprise me by approving my request, i see the program has being approving members request on the program.

There's a good chance that the admin may clear payment requests this week but I want to reach another 500points before it happens so that I will be able to request another payment immediately its done. When I'm through with my activities in other forums, I'll divert to MTV and try to reach my target and I should be able to accomplish it if I don't get distracted by offline activities.

I am just crossing fingers that payments do happen at the weekend at the least. I know that other members are in a hurry to receive them in here but for me its different because I didnt manage to reach my target for posting on the forum as yet. I still need a good amount before I can cashout when we do get paid.

For me here, I do not think I can get the payment again from this Money Talk Village forum in this year 2012 here. Well, I do not hope anymore in these few days left. Because the queue on this forum is very long. Now, I only hope to start getting payment in January 2013 here

Theirs only two or three other posters before me that is still not been approved. I hope I will be approved soon and be counted in the next batch that will be paid in here. I'm happy that I already earn 10 dollars this month compare to 5 dollars last month and its can go as high as 15 dollars if this site is going to pay me before the end of the month. I will also going to try to be active in here regularly.

This would be my first earnings from the month and if payments are made before the year ends it would be great indeed. That would mean that the forum is getting back to making more steady payment processing unlike what we have seen happening over the past couple of weeks with delays.

@tirus I'm beginning to think so as well; maybe the admin has decided to start clearing payments in MTV on a weekly basis. Well, I can't conclude anything yet; only time can tell but as recent payment requests have been approved, its a sign that the admin will clear payment requests soon, hopefully, before this wEek runs out.

I still don't have enough points to request for my another payout, but I am sure that it will be just easy for me once I get paid in here that's why not worrying much about because I am just hoping that the Admin can somehow paid us before this month ends so we will have a good start by next year.

Now, I'm looking forward to have 1 more day posting in here in order for me to have another 1,000 points. This shows again that the payment processing took longer time and more than 1 week already. This should not to be worried as this is what we have in MTV forum from the number of payouts and the availability of the funds.

Whenever the admin decides to clear payment requests, I'm okay with it but I'm not sure if it will exceed next week. Meanwhile, I'm still on the mission to achieve my target here before the week runs out but I may continue posting actively here depending on my offline and online activities. It seems that some posters have reduced their activity here but I guess its due to the hols yet I noticed that some posters have resumed their activity as well so the activity in MTV still remains quite normal.

MTV is an interesting forum to make posts because a lot of sections are paid sections and there is always activity in the forum. Truthfully, the payments lately have not been approved, but they have been okay in my own opinion. I expect things to get better with this forum in 2013, than it was in 2012. There is still room for growth, and this forum has got what it takes to grow bigger.

Well, I still get paid here with better earnings than in other forums so, I really know that we just have here slow payment processing because of the funds. But I know that this is only a challenge this month because most of the forums got difficulty in payments this month. And hope another payment will be cleared this week.

Well I think the festive periods are almost over so the forum will be crossing over to 2013.My major wish and hope is for the forum to be stable in all ramification and for activities to remain at its best here.I'll be setting for myself a target in the early month of january by then I'll be less occupied with offline works.