Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Hello everyone

This is a new Paid to post forum I've come across. Hope you all find it interesting too.

Here is the link Register Here

Earnings:

5 cents per thread

4 cents per post

They are paying via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Alertpay

Minimum withdrawl amount is $5

They have many active contests as well

Regards

• Downvote 2

I have checked the forum and I notice that it's a new forum as I haven't seen many threads and activities. The rate per thread and the rate per post are interesting but the minimum payout request is a bit high. However, it is acceptable. I think I'll still wait and see if somebody gets paid by the forum.

I just browse around this new forum but there is currently no too much activity there. They only have very few members who are not doing much posting. And non of them has reach payout yet. So we don't know if this forum is paying or not.

Yeah,you're right,this forum is still new,but activity here keeps soaring high and i think it's worth it,since members here can get paid 4cent for every post and in many sections.

yeah. I hope that this would be another great paying PTP forum. I just signed-up recently and I hope that members activity here will increase so that we will not find it hard to make post in here.

That is the problem, if this site turn to scam we the members will be worse for it. As our time will go to nothing. The admin is unknown. Im a member there and i hope that i will reach payment to see if this forum can keep paying.

I am also a member of the forum but I am still not active. I think you need to take a risk when joining a new forum because there are only two possibilities: paying or not paying. So, if you want to take that risk, just keep posting and see what happens next when you reach payout.

Well, for me, there's nothing wrong with posting in new forums. I also joined some new forums now and I hope that I could get some earnings from them. This forum is also new and I was invited by the moderator in GMT to join the forum because she is also the mod in here. I knew that this is a great forum since it was endorsed by the mod in other PTP forum.

Well,guys no need to doubt the paying status of this forum since it paid it first member there.You can go over and see his payment details.Now you're certain they're paying,why don't you take a date with them?

You can join under this starter thread link and you know what? Enjoy.

Well,guys no need to doubt the paying status of this forum since it paid it first member there.You can go over and see his payment details.Now you're certain they're paying,why don't you take a date with them?

You can join under my link,that's may signature here,since there's a referral contest going on and am in.Or add legendkid as you referrer.Thanks alot.

Waiting to see you there.

I saw the payment proof too. It's so obvious that the forum is paying that I quickly registered in the forum this morning. I see that there are more activities from the members and I hope I can also be active in making posts there.

I just joined under the thread starter, and i found out that he's a mod at this forum, so i think that this site can be trusted. And aside from that, there are payment proofs to confirm that they are paying.

Yeah. I agree about that. The forum has started to have good activity and hope that by the time the forum will grow and will have more member activities. By that time, we can make more posts in here now and get some good amount of earnings.

this is a new forum indeed. and yes i feel there is a risk of joining of new forum. that is why i am not that excited to join any new forum. in case they will keep on paying i just hope that the rate will not drop or decrease by the time i would have joined. but for now i am just observing the site and see if it is going to pay well.

yesterday im register in here and so good i was reach 350 point again in here..i hope today can finishing reach 500 point so i can cashout :D

this site is good enough for now because the activity of member for sure..;) and i see several member was got paid too in here..

yesterday im register in here and so good i was reach 350 point again in here..i hope today can finishing reach 500 point so i can cashout :D

this site is good enough for now because the activity of member for sure..;) and i see several member was got paid too in here..

Good to know that you are very active in this forum my friend. I am also a new member in here and still trying to reach the minimum payout for this forum. I hope I could do it by this week if I have more spare time to posts.

this site also have contest there and i just join one contest there only not really hard to make 5 post then post in that thread.this site is really good even they are new but many memebr like it.i just hope then admin will able to pay memebr since not many advertisers there

Wow,i got my first payout from this forum!

I think i put this forum among my best right now,since admin Tarak paid me within hours!

I got few deductions for creating threads without their links below.And i was paid $4.73 or something like that.

What are you waiting for?Get down here and start earning like me too.

Wow,i got my first payout from this forum!

I think i put this forum among my best right now,since admin Tarak paid me within hours!

I got few deductions for creating threads without their links below.And i was paid $4.73 or something like that.

What are you waiting for?Get down here and start earning like me too.

I saw it, too but you haven't posted the payment proof in the payment section of the forum. I hope you do it soon so the new members there are convinced that the forum is legit and paying.