Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I dont even respond to their posts as well because it would just be a waste of time. Yes, the best thing to do is to actually report the posts so that the moderators are able to tackle them accordingly because these spam posts can really distract you from the discussions.

Just 20 more points and I'm going to reach 1,000 points. Right now I decided to stop posting. I seel request of payments has been approved slowly and payments done slowly also. So I'm sure even if I got paid I still going to have 480 points that I can simply post about 20 post and I'm ready to request payments in here again. I hope I can make good income in here but I guess at most I can earn in here right now is only 5 dollars a month.

It's tiring to see many spams in the MTV forum really and reporting them manually is indeed not helping. Also, to think the forum now have difficulty in processing payments which slows down the activity but continuously having many spammers in here which we don't want to see here.

It would just be best if the forum moderators can deal with this issue because its going to create a bad impression for the forum. With the slow approvals process in here the mods should be taking the time to deal with these spamming so that the forum is as clean as it used to be.

I am still finding some time to post in here because I am quite busy with some other Forums and just currently I had some problem with my internet connection so I can't be active in many Forums. Anyway, it will surely going to be hard motivating yourself when you think of the processing of payment so better not.

What I can see here, there is still one spammer from the online store, who keeps making posts on the HYIP sub forum here. Admin Tarak has to do something to make this forum clean and neat here. Because if not, it is very annoying. The Admin has to delete all the posts and threads started by this spammer

Since that spammer has been reported,i guess the mods would know what to do to the spammer,i will try and visit the forum later and see if my payment request is close to approval on the queue, i might even try and make a round of posting in the forum if there is a good activity

All we have to do is to report those spam post as we don't need to reply with their post or confront them in the discussion because you just likely spamming just ignore those spams and do your thing reporting it so you can expect that the Mods will take an action in here because I know that there are many Mods in here.

I am just about to post on the forum for the day and am sure that I will find good activities since other members have already made their posts on the forum. I think that I will probably submit my first payment request on the forum in the new week and hope to earn well first time around.

Now, I am trying to collect my MTV $ to be MTV $ 1000. I need like MTV $ 400 again here. Well, it needs like few days for me to do this thing here. Specially if I am not busy here. After that, I will take a rest and wait until I get paid again. Then I will continue to make posts again from this forum

Well, I see now the Admin deletes all the posts and the threads made by the spammer trying to sell something online on this forum here. It is very good thing to see the Admin of this forum is listening and cleaning the forum from useless posts like this here. Great job for Admin Tarak here.

Same with me; I also haven't checked my payment request and hopefully, it should have been approved by now. I will really be disappointed if I check it and it hasn't been approved because it has really taken long since I made the payment request. I'm beginning to have doubts about MTV being able to continue paying for long but I hope my doubts are wrong

I dont have much reason to check the payment request section siimply because I dont have a payment request in the queue. I am still lacking just less than 200 points on the forum which is something I could achieve in two days so maybe sometime in the next week I may post to cashout.

We're same I just only made one time posting in here when I got paid because I have some motivation to post in this Forum that time, but now I don't have the motivation to post in here because it's quite discouraging thinking of the slow processing of payment. That will surely take a long time.

I need to push myself at the moment just to cashout from the forum and because of the motivation and finding myself moving the forum lower and lower on my list of forums. I am confident that this does not signal the end of the forum but its just hiccups that admin would surely deal with eventually.

I was thinking that it may take a month in here before we get paid because the last time it was even nearing a month so I am just basing it on the previous one. I actually don't wanna think about it, because what is important is, we can still earn from this Forum as it's still a paying one, but we can't earn that good.