Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Yes, I just have to decide to make few posts and then, just speed up in posting once the forum cleared my payout and then, I hope that this week it will be done finally. I just really missed getting and for the first time in this year. And to have more advertisers to come in MTV forum.

I'll be heading straight to post in forum after Im through with my work in DMT. Im going to concentrate majorly on the ptp section which is the active thread here likewise payment processor section. I'll like to accumulate a target of 50 points today because I've been too lazy with my work here.

Well if there is more advertising on the forum then it would mean that there would be improved payment processing in here as there would be an availability of funds. Activities would also get to improve as a result as more members start feeling comfortable posting here again.

I will create time for MTV today and I will aim for 100points and I'm sure that I'll achieve it because the last time I posted there, I accomplished a hundred points. The secret to making that much points in MTV in a day is to spread our activities to at least 2sections because the rates are high and equal for the most active sections.

@glucoseguy true talk: could you believe yesterday when I accumulated over 40 points when I was about to round off from ptp in just a twinkle of an eye I was through. For me accumulating points is not my problem, rather I should bother on how fast admin can process my payment request here.

That's right; how quickly the admin will process payments this year is what posters in MTV will be worried about and not how to accumulate points as its very easy to do so since the forum has a large population. I'm still yet to visit the forum but I'm sure I'll visit it before today runs out.

It is actually not too hard to collect MTV $ in this forum here. It is only depending on how much time we want to spend here. But for me here, I do not want to make more than MTV $ 1500 in my account here. Because if it is too much, but I have to wait too long to cash it, it does not mean anything yet

Yea it does not really mean anything,but if you can accumulate 1500 points it would only help you to focus more on other forums cos the time that it will take the admin to clear payments would take a long time,anyways I made just a round of posting in the forum today and that made me to reach my 1,000 points

Actually, I can't no longer add more points and just post some payment proofs and post some when I have some time. My potential earnings in MTV forum already dropped but I know that we will still see mtv forum paying and admin will be continuing this though, we will just going to wait for the payouts longer.

Today, I didn't post in here first in the morning because right now I am focusing in the Forums that paying fast because you know I need some funds because if I become so active in here then will just have lots of points on my account, knowing that there is a delay with the processing happening in here.

I am not sure if I can do some posting in here because I am spending my time in other Forums so being more active, but when I still have some time to accumulate 100 points in here then I will besides it won't took that long for me to accumulate 100 points when you are get used to it.

Well you can predict clearing of payments in the forum,just hope that your payment request gets approved and it is then you can believe that you would be paid in the forum anytime soon,I also have an approved pending payment in the forum,it is going to 3 weeks now that I have submitted it,anyways I am not reall worried about it

Well anyone who wants to earn from posting in the forum must be a able to exercise patience here, if he doesnt then he wont stay long here. Im the inpatient type of a person but I have no choice than to adopt to the system here perhaps other posters are earning well despite the delay of payment here.

There's nothing we can do about it but to wait. Admin knows the best and if we have problem in payments we just have our activity and we don't want to lose the forum with the negativity about the payments. But hopefully this weekend it will be finally cleared as the new members are also losing motivation.

We're all in the same boat. We just respect the difficulty in the payments. And we know we've got payment here for several times now like mine I have I think more than 40 payments already in this forum. So, why not wait for a little longer in the forum and admin will surely clear payouts.

I feel that the 2 rounds of chatting contest will still not have the winners yet but we are getting near again in the half of the current round. It would be fantastic to see that the 2 rounds will be listed the winners and get paid simultaneously. So far, I might need to think that I will still need to have some activities in MTV.