Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

We will always get to trust the admin because we already know that he has been paying to members for a while now and the forum will surely continue to pay for a long time to come. It might just be advisable to post moderately on the forum in light of the developments in here.

My payment request is not yet approved yet. Its pretty slow the way they approved the payment request. So I'm not expecting to get paid in just one week. Maybe at least two weeks of waiting before I would get paid on the site. For now, I would just continue posting on the site.

Well, we better wait in patience here. It is the fact we can see since the end of 2012, this forum is getting slower in the payment process. It can be happened because this forum is too crowded. It is better if the Admin does not pay the HYIP monitors' posts to make the money management better

I dont know if this still applies at the moment if you look at the fact that there is slower payment processing on the forum which means that its now taking longer for members to be paid out. Some members have had to wait for over a month for $5 which is something not used to in MTV.

Well,you can't blame the admin for doing that,i think he is just making the forum to be stable and that is why members are getting just 5 bucks in a month,since the admin is lacking funds,we just need to give him some time so that he can get advertisers to the forum,after all,we are earning about $20 a month from this forum back then

I think I have noticed that we have new mod here which also a member in the forum. And so far, the admin is already the one who approve or check the payouts and I wonder what happened to our two mods because, the admin is usually busy also and now he took the responsibility for the payouts.

Youi are right @hadg33 because there is nothing that admin can do with the situation being the way that it is at the moment. Trying to pay all members at once will simply cause the forum to be unstable. He is also trying to make sure that there is funding left while putting together advertising.

Youi are right @hadg33 because there is nothing that admin can do with the situation being the way that it is at the moment. Trying to pay all members at once will simply cause the forum to be unstable. He is also trying to make sure that there is funding left while putting together advertising.

this means that admin now trying as the best as he can to stabilize this forum, actually admin must monetize this site well,and also i hope that post here not only just posts, but also quality posts that truly provided by some member, so some visitors that visit this site can see it and attracted to join and it means more traffic for admin and better price for admin's advertising space

Finally I can see here, the Admin of this forum cleans this forum from one spammer here. Well, the Admin has to do something really strict against the spammer here. Because the topic and threads started by this spammer are totally different. It was very annoying and wasting the time.

Its quite possible that there might not be payments for sure. Even if there are payments, they might be done in small quantities so other members will still be in the queue for longer while waiting for the next payout. Members that have payment requests in here must just be patient.

In a big forum like MTV there is every possibility to come across spammers now and then but it depends on members to tackle the issue with maturity, so the best thing we can do is to report those spammers to the Mods frequently whenever we see such act. I think its the best way to keep the forum clean.

Reporting spammers just like you said helps to keep MTV clean but the truth is that most posters don't have time to report spammers as we are always busy trying to accumulate points for ourselves. We really need to put in more efforts to ensure that the forum is totally free from spammers because they have a way of running down forums.

I just visit the Forum and I saw a lot of spams. So, we have a new Moderator in here which is cutiekc? it's good to know that. I think I am not updated anymore as I am not logging in my account these days in here because I can check the payment section without needing to log in my account.

I just visit the Forum and I saw a lot of spams. So, we have a new Moderator in here which is cutiekc? it's good to know that. I think I am not updated anymore as I am not logging in my account these days in here because I can check the payment section without needing to log in my account.

I am also suprised at this new development although I have a heard a day or so ago that there is anew md on the forum but did not know exactly who the new mod is. I believe that he has been on the forum for a while now so he must know how the forum works and should be okay with moderation.

The thing is,does the forum needs a new mod in the forum when the admin is lacking funds? I think the forum has about 5 moderators before if i am right,and those mods are Neng,Leash,P2pjed,Palove and one other mod,i have really forgotten,anyways i am not just impressed with the activity and delays in clearing of payments in the forum,good to know that cutiekc is now a mod in the forum

I just confirmed the new Mod is now starting to approve payment request in here, he/she is very familiar to us as he is very active in many Forums. I just hope that the verification will be fast because we've been waiting for quite some time and seeing our payment request getting verified is a good thing.

Well, here, the Admin, Tarak and the moderators of this forum and also good members have to work together to make this forum can stand for a long time here. The Admin has to minimize the payment, specially to the HYIP monitors. And also the Admin has to find out and ban the spammers here

Actually, it's been years that they pays and only this time on the very early of this year we have seen the forum have difficulty to clear all of the payouts. Although, I still believe that they are going to be back sooner. And we I just think that we can still earn some funds even if not it's not that big anymore.