Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I am expecting the admin to clear the pending payments this week,'cos this weekend would make it to be a moth that i have requested for a payout,well i think the admin is just trying to be economical when it comes to clearing of payments 'cos there are banners on the forum and that alone would make the admin to be able to make payments in the forum

When I am busy with my posting activity in the other Forums that's why I am not thinking much about my payment request in here and it's just better if it will come by surprise when I don't think about of my payment in here that's why let's just keep ourselves busy with our posting activity.

My problem is that my request is yet to get approved and it's already been 2o days since my request. I see that approved payments are pending for processing since more then 10 days. So it seems my payment will take more then a month or might be two months which in my opinion is unacceptable, I hope admin can do something. If members can't get one payment a month, then the forum is no good.

Its good to see that the admin has begun clearing payment requests from the payment proofs displayed here. I just checked the payment request section of MTV and noticed that my payment request is yet to be approved and its exactly 10days since I made the request. Well, hopefully, it should be approved before this week runs out then processed in probably a week time or in 2weeks time. Sincerely, the recent delay in payment processing in MTV is becoming a problem.

Yea,i am really glad that the admin has cleared another round of posting and i have quickly requested for another payout in the forum,i might now resume posting in the forum as from tomorrow,i just hope that there would be activity in the forum,'cos without activity i would not be able to make posts in the forum

Mods has not verifying payment request right now because I guess it was an order from the Admin because I know the Mods in here are fast in verifying payment request. There are now many members who are quite disappointed with the Forum because of the payment request taking too long.

Yes, mods are pretty fast in their work and i have seen that since long time, it's purely because of the financial reasons why the payment approval got delayed. Even though there are some payments are going around i am still worried about the pace, i can see that there are huge amount of approvals to be done and it will take huge amount to pay them all, so next processing might take long time.

Good to see that all the payments are paid yesterday and there are again many payments pending for approval my payment is ready in the queue to get approved and i am sure that it will be approved today or tomorrow . any ways now a days the payment processing is made slow and i hope every thing will be to normal in some days .

Well,i have just 50 points in the forum for now,but i will resume my activity in the forum today,i am very sure that i would be able to accumulate another 1,000 points before i get paid in the forum,immediately when i am through here,i will visit the forum and make a round of posting

I haven't resume my posting activity yet in here, but perhaps by next week I can resume my posting activity again in here because I think I will not accumulate lots of points I will just need to accumulate 200 points in here as I have 800 points on my account alreay, i will just make it 1000 points.

Now I'm trying to be active in here as much as I can. My plan again is to reach 1,500 points in here and once I reach 1,500 points I will going to stop posting in here and wait to get paid before I'm going to post in here again. My goal in here is to maintain a good 1000 to 1,500 points so that each time I got paid I can request payments again. I hope I can maintain and sustain my account in here.

It's good for targeting such amount because you will just keep yourself busy with your target in here and less worry with how long it will take before your payment request got processed in here. I think I will do the same as I will just try to keep up my posting activity until I have a good amount of points.

Well,i must say that you guys are really active in the forum and that ois why you guys can be able to accumulate 1,500 points in the forum,i currently have 600 points and i am aiming just 1,000 points,immediately i achieve the 1,000 points,i guess i would be taking another long break in the forum

Well,i must say that you guys are really active in the forum and that ois why you guys can be able to accumulate 1,500 points in the forum,i currently have 600 points and i am aiming just 1,000 points,immediately i achieve the 1,000 points,i guess i would be taking another long break in the forum

Well, actually here, it is not that hard to collect the MTV $ here. As long as we want to spend our time in the forum here and also active to make good posts. So, by the time here, we will collect and earn as high as $1500 even $2000 here. Everything is depending on us

I am very happy here, after going to this forum and then checking my account on this forum, the point is deducted by the Admin already. It means the payment request is paid already by the Admin here. I check my Liberty Reserve, everything is find from this forum. This is my first payment in this year

That was also my first payment received from this Forum so that was actually great, but this month I just hope that I will get paid again, but it's just better not to expect as I may lose my motivation when thinking that it may take long as it's always better to be always positive about the processing of payment.