Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I guess the hopes of being paid out by this year have not been fruitful as we are approaching the new year and still no payments. I expect that payments would be made on the forum soon as we usher in the new year. Its good to see that even at this time there are still some members active.

I don't know how many points you have here but I know that you really made a lot of posts in MTV forum. I just hope this will still have the same activities and new members and advertisers will soon come in the forum. So far, I'm just patient in everything here in payments and contest.

Syrine?? She is indeed a fast poster and has accumulated alot of points in the forum, the last time I checked she had over 1,500 points. Yeah it sounds funny but all these was as a result of the delays in payment so it seems members have hope to receive payments twice in a month.

Unfortunately here, there is no more payment made by the Admin Tarak in the year 2012 here. So we will have to start everything in 2013, and waiting in patience for the queue here. But I do believe everything in this forum will run good and smooth in 2013 here. I will still be here

There is no target for me in the year 2013 from this forum here. Because by using the system to wait each payment done here, it is not easy to make target on this forum here. If not, we only can collect MTV $ for so much, but there is no way we can cash it to our Liberty Reserve account

i was able to make some good number of post on this forum today,though the forum still remain the best place for any post members to try his luck and the active members on the forum is very encouraging,hopefully i will reach payout on this forum again pretty soon in couple of days and i just hope the admin will treat payment quick

I dont know if I would be able to have time to post daily on the forum because it would mean that I would then be getting more points that I need. As long as I can get to 1000 points in here at any one time I am satisfied and can divert my attention to other forums.

Well, unfortunately here until the end of 2012 I can not collect MTV $ 1000 here. I only collect MTV $ 890 something here. So, I have to spend more time here, to collect more MTV $ here. After that, I will feel good enough, because I can make the next Payment Request right away

As promised I hope to give MTV more attention this year than before, this time around I wont bother much about payment delays because admin is trustworthy and hardworking to ensure processing of payment. I just have one aim to accumulate points as much as I can then request payout asap.

But for now I will need to make daily post because I have very low points. I will need to get a lot of posts on the site as well. I will just slow down on posting when I have enough points or lots of points already on the site. I am just hoping that I would be able to focus more on the site as well for now.

I have done posting in here today only made 50 points because, I did not have much time yet and also I wanted to have some points because, I don't want to not have any activities in MTV forum while waiting for my pending payment here. It's been really not that yet processed all of the approved for some time.

if you already have double points here(1000 points) and have pending payment i think it is better to wait and not post or just post in their contest that is one of the best thing that we can do also it will give us more time to post in the other forum too, and after ours get paid just make other payment request here

I still have to make some points in here myself and I guess I am just a bit demotivated by the fact that payment processing has skipped me this time around. I am sure that I can expect to be paid out the next time around in here and would just post steadily till I reach 1000 points.

I submitted another payment request here yesterday but I'm not in aa hurry to get paid as I intend reaching another payout before it gets cleared. With the rates in MTV and the activity there, I should be able to reach 100points daily here which means that in 5days, I should reach another payout but I'm not sure if I will be able to make posts here on a daily basis.

As long as you were able to get another payment in the queue then you would be able to secure your spot in the payment request queue. It may take some time to get the payment request approved and eventually paid out so that gives you time to accumulate another 500 points.

Well, for me, it is better for Money Talk Village Administrator, Tarak to make another new Paid to Post forum. So, Tarak can make more money from the space of Advertisement here. So, he can make more money and can pay the members well and fast here.

I wonder when the Admin will clear another payment in here because I haven't been paid yet in here and wanting to have a good start this month if I will be able to be paid this week because I can request for a payment right away as I have enough points and working for another 500 points in here.

I got now 1100 points in the forum after I posted this afternoon completing 50 points for today. I did not expect that I will going to need maintaining my activity just not lose my concentration and my momentum. I just hope another payment will be cleared this week so I can request for the new one.

I guess that we will just have to wait for the next payment processing from admin and I just hope that it happens soon in here. I managed to make around 50 posts this morning and that gets me closer to reaching my target of 1000 points in here so later in the week I will take a rest.