Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

It's a good day today because I have been able to accumulate 100 points in here so I just did that by one sitting so there wasn't no adjustment as I still find it easy accumulating 100 points in here so hopefully by tomorrow I can able to do the same as hoping that I can maintain my posting activity in here.

It's a good day today because I have been able to accumulate 100 points in here so I just did that by one sitting so there wasn't no adjustment as I still find it easy accumulating 100 points in here so hopefully by tomorrow I can able to do the same as hoping that I can maintain my posting activity in here.

It is a great thing to do for you here. Well, because there is no worry for us as the members here to spend our time and activity on this old forum here. I have to try reaching MTV$ 1000 again here. So, I can make the payment request right away after the previous one done

I am not just rushing to reach another payout here 'cos i have just submitted my payment request on the 11th,i know that approval of payments are really slow now but what i am sure of is that,i would reach another payout before the admin clears my pending payment

It would just seem that this is a great week since most of the forums are clearing payment of members. I am sure that with this latest payment processing there would be a lot of members that are submitting their payment request with others trying to reach payout as they get encouraged by the payments.

There are still members that are posting on the forum nonetheless even though they may be doing so moderately with their posting activities. I have decided to take a break though and see how it goes. As i said, should the situation change in here I would probably consider my position then.

We are surely will post in the forum. However, it is not good to see that we can't have here our earnings or payments fast so, now we understand that we are decreasing the potential of earnings as well as the difficulty in the funds or shortage of funds but still admin making payments when the funds are ready.

It will not make much of a difference for as long as the forum does not have an improvement om the payment processing frequency. This is because it means that we would still have to wait the same time of more than a month for payments again on the foum and this is what is just not motivating.

That is why i don't want to accumulate alot of points in the forum,i currently have about 600 points in the forum so i would keep posting gradually in the forum,i know that the admin would be clearing all payments in the forum but it is just sad that we can't even earn $10 in a month

I make mistake in request payments in here but I don't know if I need to pm admin or mod in here to chance it or not. The reason is that I just copy and paste my last request of payments and the title is still the same and also theirs a name of a mod in the right side the one who checked it. lols. I don't know why I did not see it and did not edit it. I guess I'm just too hurry to request payments that I forgot to edit the title. lols.

That is why i don't want to accumulate alot of points in the forum,i currently have about 600 points in the forum so i would keep posting gradually in the forum,i know that the admin would be clearing all payments in the forum but it is just sad that we can't even earn $10 in a month

As long as you have a payment request in the queue you are better off I guess because I dont have a payment request in the queue. You still have some time to accumulate some more points to can cashout again by the time that you do get paid if you are still active in here. As for me a break from the forum is in order.

There is no harm in members being able to post on the forum and having payment request in here because its an issue of when the forum does pay out to members and not if the forum can pay. I just prefer to concentrate on forums that pay faster for now and when I have more time I can resume posting.

I have already made payment request this morning. So I'm planning on making a lot of post on the site again tomorrow. I definitely want to resume my posting here because I have been very much comfortable on the site. So i would definitely focus more on the site. It's very easy to post here.

I still not have plan to make 400 points for this week as long as my payout in the forum is not yet approved. So, it will take some time for me to get back when there are time and also my motivation will be back. Still chatting contest winners are now not much active and I also don't have much posts there.

Now I feel here, I do not need to rush in making posts in this Money Talk Village forum here. Because what I can see here, if we have to wait for the payment a little longer than usual, than we can relax to collect MTV$ than making it in another request later on here. Not bad.

It will take time before our payment request will get approved in here so I am sure that you have enough time to accumulate your target in here. I just need to accumulate another 100 points in here then I will be fine in here as I will have 1000 points on my account so I am not in rush at all.

This forum is one of my favorit forum because In as much as I know the forum do pays prompt so I have nothing to worry about because I got paid in here some days go and I will continue to post from today just to make sure that I have another pending payment then switch to others forum.

I need to finish my posting activity in here so that I can stop thinking about my posting activity in here because I don't need to target to make a lot of points in here because I am sure that there will always be enough time for me to accumulate enough points for my next payment request in here.

I see now there is a spammer on this forum, specially on the HYIP sub forum. The spammer is trying to sell Michael Kors bag here. It seems from the online store. The Admin has to do something strict to this spammer here. So, everything on this forum will run back normal again here and clean

All you need to do is to report that spam post and the mods would take care of the spammer,i am not just motivated to make posts in this forum now 'cos i have a pending payment on the queue that hasn't been approved,so i believe it would still take me like another 23 days for me to get paid,so i am just going to be posting in this forum gradually till i reach another payout