Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

While waiting for the long queue on this forum here, I am trying to make more posts on this forum and trying to reach MTV $1000 here. So, in this way here, I can make good money from this forum, and I do not need to wait too long here. I believe this forum is still the best forum here

You are better off since you have already reached the 1000 point target in here because I am still slowly getting there. Due to the festive season and other engagements that are currently happenning its rather hard to keep up with activities here as I would like but I just hope to get there in time.

well the payment system is going very slow day by day.some months ago they were paying every week or two but now they are taking too much time to approve payout request.my request is waiting for approval from last 10 days but not approved yet.

This is true. Now we can see here, too many members are requesting the payment from this Money Talk Village forum. The Admin Tarak has to spend more and more time. I think, it will be wiser if Admin Tarak open the next forum here to get more income from the Advertising

I'm just done posting. I would try to be more active again later so I would be able request payout now as much as possible. So I'll surely make lots of posting on the site as well. I'll definitely focus on the site more often as possible. This is one of the best forum despite the delays on payment.

i think admin start to pay member slowly here not like before, it seems once in a month or twice in a month, actually that is quite long for some posters who really need in cash but i think not all poster here like that, also the chat contest seems doing well in here

Well I hope to increase my activity very soon, I really want to accumulate points and reach payout as soon as possible. Already Im aware the forum is usually slow in processing payment so my target is just to accumulate more points then stop posting till admin makes payment. I guess thats my possible way to cope with the forum.

Well I hope to increase my activity very soon, I really want to accumulate points and reach payout as soon as possible. Already Im aware the forum is usually slow in processing payment so my target is just to accumulate more points then stop posting till admin makes payment. I guess thats my possible way to cope with the forum.

What we can see here, the Admin of this famous forum, Money Talk Village has to make more sources of income here. So, the Admin can manage good in the money circulation and making profit as well as the members here. This is the real fact thing the Admin has to do .

I got paid today in MTV and I'm glad that the admin has started processing payments. I'm sure that before Monday every poster should have been paid. I may request another payment tomorrow as I still have enough points to request payment. Then perhaps, I may still make activity in the forum tomorrow as well if I have spare time or when I'm through with my activities in other forums.

The clearing of payments that took place recently will surely make the activities to increase as more posters will want to accumulate extra points that will make them qualified for another round of payments but since I have extra points which are liable for requesting payments, I may not be very motivated to post here therefore, I may just be making few posts in MTV whenever I get chanced.

So, even what I can see here, during December 2012, I only get paid one time or two times from Money Talk Village here. Well, it is obviously very long in the queue here. It is impossible to get payment every week again from Money Talk Village here. Except the Admin making new concept

I guess I will be belong to the next batch. I'm sure I will get paid in here. Anyway I already have reach 500 points in here extra or 1,000 points total so if I got paid I can request payments in here right away. I hope I can maintain and sustain my posting in here. but each time I reach 1,000 points in here and still not get paid I slow down a bit and concentrate in other ptp forums that I still need to reach my 5 dollars target.

It seems only half of the approved payouts were cleared so far. I think we just wait a little more until the funds are ready so, I'm going to still have some posts slowly even I reached more than thousand points already. And so far, it's good that we will still have confidence from members activities.