Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

i will now present you the new LOT without the "S"

$0.03 per post

$0.01 per payment proof

can request payment when you have 100 posts or more

(point system is not yet running but post count is on!)

pays through AP and LR

fast payments

Honest Admin

*rules are about the same as the old forum

**pending payments from the old LOT is now done.

*** members need to sign up again.

REGISTER HERE

i think counting the posts can take too much of time to reach your first payment. the rates are not that bad also as one can think of joining this site. anyways thanks for the information.

well i have not been visiting LOT lately simply because of the low rates,i dont have much time that i can spare for LOT,even forum that pays higher rates i cant post in all of them,for example MTV,i hardly post there simply because of the slowness in loading of pages,i am not even planning to post in LOT for now

I have not bothered to check out the site as well. I am not excited to check out the site. So I hope that the admin would be able to make the site a more exciting place to visit. So I hope that I would some updates on the site as well. I don't think that the admin has been active on the site lately as he may be busy lately. Before the its very important that the admin is busy on the forum as well.

I have not bothered to check out the site as well. I am not excited to check out the site. So I hope that the admin would be able to make the site a more exciting place to visit. So I hope that I would some updates on the site as well. I don't think that the admin has been active on the site lately as he may be busy lately. Before the its very important that the admin is busy on the forum as well.

Yes it seems the admin is less active in the forum when you compare with the way he managed the forum a year ago. The lat payment was done on 8-15 which is nearly a month, so the forum offers 0.01$ per post and pays after a month, no wonder the forum is in this state, forum doesn't have anything to attract members. Simply put the members get nearly nothing for their effort.

Yeah I wonder why the admin does not seem to be interested to improve the site. This is quite the opposite what I usually see on the attitude of the admin on his forum. So I am just disappointed with what I am seeing on the forum. So I hope that I would be able to see the admin be more active and interested with improving his forum just like he used to do before.

i have heard a lot good about this site. so it seems quite genuine.pleasant contest.i dont know about that but seems attractive they give high-quality amount that at rest able to attract member to join it too.i by no means chat about contest section there.but seems that not firm to join it.i will also attempt that contest too.i trust i will fortunate

I don't think that there is lots of good things on the site lately. As I think that the members are disappointed with the admin not being active on his own forum and having implemented limitations on posting and the site is not attractive at all because of that. So I think that the admin should find a way to bring in more advertisers so that he would be able to increase the post rate and do away the limitations on posting

i have heard a lot good about this site. so it seems quite genuine.pleasant contest.i dont know about that but seems attractive they give high-quality amount that at rest able to attract member to join it too.i by no means chat about contest section there.but seems that not firm to join it.i will also attempt that contest too.i trust i will fortunate

Sorry, but the rates aren't in very high quality amount, the pay rate is just a cent per post which is lowest in these type of forums. But i got to agree that the admin is one of the honest admin i have seen and he did well in the past. But now the forum is really dull in all aspects. Not many members are interest to keep the activity there.

• 2 weeks later...

It good at the least that admin is intending on increasing post rates on the forum in November as he did mention on MTV. I will looking forward with keen interest to see whether this takes place or not but I am sure that it will increase posting activities on the forum to as a lot of members will resume posting.

Its been three days already since I last visit this site. I have many days that I don't have a post in here since few days back I can't login and post and when the site is back I can't post since I'm busy offline. But I'm hoping that either late tonight or by tomorrow I can post in here again. Although my plan is only to post 5 post for me its better to post in here than not post at all.

i guess members are just waiting for admin Rajeswarnunn to increase post rates in November and this is why they absconded from LOT cos the forum looks as if it has been abandoned,well i will also be waiting for the admin to increase rate before i resume posting

Well I will say that the site has been abandoned cos members are not even talking about the forum here in DMT,to me I believe admin Rajeswarnunn is really doing a great job only that the pay rate is so low but that doesn't stop me from posting in the forum,I will be visting the forum next week and I will make sure that I accomplish my mission by reaching the payout,I will prefer if members are active to make reply to my posts,that will make easier for me

the admin of LOT actually came out with updates in MTV today,he said that the pay per post rate will be increased to 3 cents soon,he has gotten new 3 mods and 1 super mod,the only that i am familiar with Qiwoman,the admin said Qiwoman will be the one to moderate the hyip section

Good for you @ quangnam52335 because they get paid a LOT umpteenth time from the site, I wanted to immediately register as a member on this forum site when I see evidence of you all. I hope I can take the time to become active members LOT. forums were very nice and obliged to follow. in the near future I will be heading to the forums LOT and immediate registration to begin any post on this site.

it is better to take chance dude, because today i see some quite good activity from posters here, and i like it. also admin promise to increase rate which make some people keep active for a moment and it seems with new line i think that admin will give new breath to LOT later.

I'm posting as regularly as I can in here. But I only post 5 post each time I open my account in here. I know its not much and at this rate I can earn 1 dollar in one to two months only. That's even low compare if I'm going to click in a ptc site. But since I want to maintain my account in here I still do post in here some how. And I hope that the rate in here will going to increase soon.

Hmm, I will also begin with some posts in lot forum. There's no problem in payments as the admin don't need to clear big payouts just like before. But then, admin brought us something exciting and that is the post rate increase and we know that earning from 1 cent post rate is definitely will not give the forum good activity.