Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

That's why I don't usually post in the hyip section just because making reviews does not really worthy and prone for our mods deduction. And I suggest that you just do posting in the sections that you are usually active or you are registered so you can give better discussions. Also, if you still want to be active in that section then, just have fewer posts.

Thanks a lot for the tips. I enjoy posting in the Hyip section, maybe its probably because of the fact that GT is the 1st forum I joined but I will heed your advice by making only few posts in the hyip section, but there's a little problem: the payment processor section which I also love posting in apart from the hyip and ptp section is very disorganized as there's no official threads for payment processors because posters create topics carelessly there making it difficult for me to have good activity in that section.

I can not access the website of this Lot of Talks forum. I do not know why it is happened to me. So, this is very bad for me and I can not check anything on this forum. Although I can see many other members can access this forum without any single problem here.

There seems to be on and off problems with accessing the forum and I also do experience it sometimes on the forum. I am just happy that it seems to be less for me but so far we have not had any formal notification from the forum on what the possible cause is.

Well for sure my payment request is still with this forum I dont know why the admin has not process it yet so for sure I will continue posting here hopefully the admin will process the payment fast and sonner so that the activity will start picking up again.

@tirus that's true and I feel that the problem with accessing LOT sometimes is the reason why the activity there is not as high as it should be; with the new changes in the forum, even though the activity is good presently, the activity should be better. Well, I'm still waiting for my payment request here to be approved. Its almost up to 5days since I requested payment.

Well,as I heard,I heard admin would only be clearing payments twice in a month and this has really made me to reduce my posting in the forum,cos there is no point in accumulating points when I know that I would only get $8 for the month,so it would be better if I accumulate points in DMT,MTW,EP,IP and DCP

I'm able to make posts again in lot forum but really frustrated to have the forum down or inaccessible in my ISP or dns server. Very affected with my activity and my goal of 4 dollars today because I don't know when the lot will be accessible in my side and tried other ways to check the forum and it's working in proxy. :(

I already have 3 dollars worth of post in here already I will try to post regularly in here this week and hope to reach 5 dollars worth of post this week. Then I'm going to request payments and I'm hoping that I will going to get paid the full amount. Its been a while since I last request payments in here and the last time I request payments in here I only earn 1 dollar in a month.

I guess we can do that. Although, I just have obstacle to have my goal daily. That's why I can't make quickly reach 4 dollars here. Well, the last payment I got was just 30 cents lol. Anyways, still waiting for the payment in their sign up offer seems admin is not around.

I am also not finding it easy to post on the forum at the moment although I try to post daily. I have so far not even gone over 100 dollars since submitting my payment request last week thursday and I am disappointed about that. I need to make at least 50 points a day here.

100 dollars? You mean 100 points or 1.0 here. Since lot forum do have different point system. But atleast your payout request is now approved by mod hoang long though, its really taking some time to have payout processing which admin said of having twice or once payment processing in a week.

If it's going to be twice a month then that's still fine for me, at least the Admin mentioned about that as we will not end up waiting in here because we know in ourselves that it wouldn't be a fast payment. Well, I still have motivation to keep posting in here as I just have one dollar on my account.

its really taking some time to have payout processing which admin said of having twice or once payment processing in a week.

If payment processing is supposed to be done once or twice a week, then my approved payment request should have been processed by now because it is almost up to a week since I requested payment. I'm hoping my request gets approved soon but I won't let it affect my motivation to post there.

This is what is really confusing now because from my understanding, payment processing was actually supposed to be happening twice a week on Thursdays and Sundays but that has not been the case. We have already gone past Thursday and Sunday with no payments still.

I have already gone past my target for posting in here but I am still active nonetheless and I think that it would be best for other members to be active as well. I am yet to taste the earnings from this forum as my payment request is still in pending status but I am hoping to earn well this from here.

That's right,the active members has reached the minimum payout and requested for it,i noticed that there are few threads in the ptp section cos when I tried to accumulate points in that section,I end up making about just 7 posts in that section compared to other forums that you can make about 12 to 15 posts in the ptp section

I have made the highest amount of points on the forum today than I have ever made in here. I managed to make just over 80 points earlier today by posting in the forum's different sections. I just wish that I can consistently make 50 points at the least on the forum on a daily basis in here.

You have been so active on the site. I would definitely make a lot of post on the site as well now so I would be able to make payout already. I just want to be more focused now on the site as well. So when I am done posting on this forum I would definitely post immediately on that site.

I'm grateful to have now 4.5 points here which means I have made today 50 cents though, I still surprised that lot become accessible for long time this day. I still feel that I can have winnings also in the chatting contest only if members are going to be active there like syrine.

Well I am not the type of chatting person so I don't participate in the contest,I just post in the forum,now I have about $6 in the forum,I would try an accumulate about $0.50 in the cent today,I think clearing of payments are really delayed in the forum

Well, either delayed we will have assurance that admin will clear payments. And of course, there are really unavoidable as every forum do have delay in payments with different reasons. But I know admin don't have problem in the funds here so, I guess he's just busy as of this moment.

I think that the admin would make payments. The admin has proven before that he can pay. So you should just wait patiently for the payment and I think that you hardly just requested only recently. So I think you should just keep on posting on the site as well. Anyway I would make post here later on.

I dont think that I have doubt on whether the admin would actually pay us for our payment requests but its more a matter of understanding the payment frequency as there seems to be a misunderstanding. Once we can understand when payments are usually made we can be able to plan our posting accordingly.