Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Wow this is very great so we have another forum that is paying 3cents per post what i normally think here is that we have to try our possible best and make sure that we post actively on the site so the best thing here is all about step and we can move to another level as well good for the post rate increament here.

Looks like admin is still not yet ready for its comeback. Seems they still working on the updates and changes in the post rates though, I lose some motivation to post but I will still check here daily if they already done with their increase of post rate which admin already announced in a forum.

Yup,the forum is not back,it is still under maintenance,the admin should planned ahead about the points system since the day he said post rates will be increased and not now that members are just eager to make posts in the foruma,anyways we do not have a choice than to wait for the site to come back

Yes, we are all anticipating making posts on the forum and earning well because frankly, the post rates are much better now. If you consider that we will be getting paid 4 cents for forex section posts and 3 cents for PTP its really a good offer. I just cant wait to get to the forum to start posting.

I'm frustrated now. Because I'm so excited to post in here and twice a day one in the morning and one in the evening I open this site to know if I can post and until now its still under maintenance and now my enthuism has died out. I think its much better if admin just not inform us that early that this site is going to have an increase of rate and I hope he can finish updating the site so that we can post.

Great. We are still waiting for the post rate increase lol. I don't know the reasons of delay but obviously we really can't wait any longer. I also wish to have new payout request here this month but up to now they don't have the post rate changes. Chances are we can't have it this week probably.

The post rate increase is now in place and the rates have been updated. I have already received an email from the forum this morning with regards to this and will be going through to the forum shortly in order to make my posts for the day. The paying and non-paying sections threads has also been updated to reflect this.

So, I see the regulation on this forum is changed once again here. Well, it is not good to see about this thing here. We are as the members here, always have to see the new regulation again and again on Lot of Talks forum. It is tiring actually

I would definitely make a lot of post on the site today. So I am just trying to finish my activity here in DMT and I would immediately post on the site as I like the new post rate on the site . The post rate is quite good again. So anyway I just hope that I would be comfortable on posting on the site just like i sued to before.

I have to check on this Lot of Talks forum once again here. I have to wait until everything is clear on this forum here, and the payment can be done well by this forum. Because I do not want to waste the time that I spend on this forum without getting paid or something here.

What clear you are looking for? I have done posting yesterday so, I know that the post rate in the ptp section is 3 cents already. And also that I can't imagine that there's only few threads anyways, its because we don't have much activity in the previous months so, those that are new programs or forums are not listed yet.

Well I just posted my first post in the forum this morning,my target today is just to accumulate 50 points and leave the forum,while I was posting in the forum yesterday I noticed that it is the ptp section that is most active in the forum,while the hyip section is just stable

I'm just happy that Lots is back right now. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here. I'm so happy that right now this site is really getting good activity. I'm hoping that I can make good income in here in the long run. not that I have Lots I'm hoping that my earnings next month will increase again. I'm just so happy with my current right now. Lots is really a great help to me.

I am slowly but surely accumulating some points on the forum as well although the activities are not as good as I would have expected them to be considering considering the hype that the post rate increase caused. I am targeting to reach minimum payout amount this week so that I can cashout for the first time since the increase.

Yes I have been posting here since yesterday the post rate is very good and can members post in here with trust in the site the rate is very much good and ok so there is nothing to worry about I made my posting in here yesterday so today am hoping to resume the posting again.

Today I will try to spread my activity in LoT to as much sections as possible because its only once that I have been able to do that as most of my posts are usually in the PTP section. I intend making up to 30posts or more today but I will be careful not to exceed the maximum number of daily posts which is 50.

It would be good to have activities in other sections as well because it would be help to reach good targets. I try to reach 100 points daily but sometimes I cant even get to 50 points which I find disappointing. I am still going back to the forum time and again to see if there is activities in other sections so that I can get to 300 by the end of the day.

Yea it will be good to spread our activity in various sections,I made some posts in the forum today and I tried to disseminate my posts so as I was about to post in the payment processor section I noticed that the section wasn't well organised so I left the forum