Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

i will now present you the new LOT without the "S"

$0.03 per post

$0.01 per payment proof

can request payment when you have 100 posts or more

(point system is not yet running but post count is on!)

pays through AP and LR

fast payments

Honest Admin

*rules are about the same as the old forum

**pending payments from the old LOT is now done.

*** members need to sign up again.

REGISTER HERE

Well... I guess this is a new name of the previous forum, lotsoftalk. There is just a slightly different name but the admin and the rates of the forum remain the same. Yeah... We need to re-register because the admin doesn't have the back up data from the previous forum.

I have already registered in the new LOT and I have made a few posts there. I notice there is one change there. There is no more "community talk" section. Actually, it was the most active section in the old LOT and also my favorite section. I made a lot of posts there but it's too bad as it's not there anymore.

I have already registered in the new LOT and I have made a few posts there. I notice there is one change there. There is no more "community talk" section. Actually, it was the most active section in the old LOT and also my favorite section. I made a lot of posts there but it's too bad as it's not there anymore.

I haven't notice that my friend that this section has been removed already. But I like the new feature of the forum, the point system as well as the chat box application. :) It easy to make communication to other members as well, you can see your points reaching minimum payout. :)

i will now present you the new LOT without the "S"

$0.03 per post

$0.01 per payment proof

can request payment when you have 100 posts or more

(point system is not yet running but post count is on!)

pays through AP and LR

fast payments

Honest Admin

*rules are about the same as the old forum

**pending payments from the old LOT is now done.

*** members need to sign up again.

REGISTER HERE

Thank God this forum sis back online.I am going to upgrade my account on this site to enjoy more benefits.I love what the admin is doing on this iste.If you check it out,you will find lots of contests to participate in.This is going to be one of the best forum site.

so then all member in here should re register again in here??well i will try to register then.i dont know if in here we should try to register again,thats why i cannot login using my old account in here.i hope then i will also get good amount from here again

few members still unaware that admin launched a new site without an S. anyways, there is few activities for now in the forum. many topics do not much replied. I thought i would find lots of members who have made a lot of post already cause i thought i was the only one who didn't know about this new update.

anyways, need to work more to reach my first payout on this newly renamed forum without an S.

well sometime the different of domain cannot be read so member thought it was old site or the site still not open yet.im happy to see good activity in here.but they dont have any uprade option for member again?since i didnt see it and how about the payment how long admin pay member?

oh really?thats really nice if we able to make paymetn fast.i think before member so active in here ad able to make payment in each day.i never try it since its really risky but still member get paid by doing that.i think admin also have much money in here too

nice contest.i dont know about that but seems interesting they give good amount that still able to attract member to join it too.i never chat about contest section there.but seems that not hard to join it.i will also try that contest too.i hope i will lucky

wow.many member already win this contest.seems that many member will be happy to be active in here again because of this contest.i didnt really active in here.usually within 3 days im able to reach cashout but now maybe will need about a week.so they dont have any upgraded offer??

well its not so hard to win since you only need to enter your username and LR ID. when 19 more people do the same,Admin will pay everyone. basically,he pays on 20's. why not try it out now and get your 25 cents? thats free money. and oh,theres more contest like the ref contest. its still on!

Date 04/12/2011 05:03

Batch 58977309

From U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

To U7555855 (omarelalfy)

Amount $5.05

Memo LOT Payouts..LOT$ Amount To Be Deducted - 5.00 . Payment Proof Bonus - 0.05

Other Deductions - 0.00 Reminder Post each thread in the right section. I found that some PTC threads are in the PTSU.TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID - $5.05

334_12_2011_1_35_18_PM.jpg