Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

We have been trying to post more nforums that pays well. But now we have too many good paying forum just like the site so I just hope that I would always have the time to post on the site as well so I would be able to make earning here. I know that the payment is by PayPal which I have been using also

I slow down posting this week. I don't know what happen to me. Its seems the more I want to post the more I slow down. But I guess its because I already reach 2 dollars worth of post this month and I will try to request payments so that I will get paid. But one thing I'm sure starting today I will not going to go to sleep until I finish all of my posting in all ptp forums including lot.

I do not know if I can be active in this Lot of Talks forum. Because once I am active, then the forum is doing maintenance. It is like too many maintenance before here. But, I will still try to think positive about this forum here. Then I can make money again from this forum

I am surely going to be posting in here today myself. I know that at times I do encounter problems opening up the forum from my laptop browser which is when I turn to the mobile browser and it works fine. I do hope though that admin can manage to sort out this issue if not sorted already so that we can maintain consistent posting.

Well,I have finished posting in LOT,i made about 15 posts in the forum this morning and this has finally made me to reach the payout,I have requested for a payout this morning I just hope that the mod would be approving the request so swift cos he has already approved some payment requests this morning

I just tried to post on the forum myself and only made about 5 posts before I experienced loading issues again. I am sure that I would be able to post on the forum from the mobile browser but I would rather wait till later or tomorrow morning so that I can post again in here. I would love to accumulate around 50 posts in here daily in line with posting activities.

I have more than 2.0 points here now in lot forum. Though, it seems I don't clearly understand the forum inaccessibility as of today I'm today to access the forum in the morning up to afternoon but probably lot will be up again this evening. So, I hope I can add another 50 points now.

I do have almost 300 points in here myself but because I didnt post well yesterday due to site problems, I could have got to a decent target. I am just hoping to get to 50 points for the day since 100 points is not possible on the forum due to activities. I would just love to cashout from here tomorrow morning at the latest.

I guess I am just used to referring to points in the hundreds which is why I refer to them as 300 in here as well. I did make payout already and have already submitted my payment request on the forum yesterday. I just made a mistake of putting 2nd payment request on the title instead of 3rd payment request so I hope it wont be rejected as a result.

i don't know if that thing is exist lol, it seems i must check them more right now, but today i just make some post here and i notice that some posters already get a lot of points here, and i see other people start to request their payment, and it indicated that posters here now active here

LOT forum is again cannot be accessed. Anyways, just tomorrow I will just continue my activity. I just managed only to have 60 points not bad as I have prioritized to post here just to have reach this week 4 dollars. I still need though, few more days and I need to continuously posting here.

I'm glad that my payment request here has been approved but sadly, I was given a deduction of $0.5. According to the mod, I usually state the plans while discussing in hyip threads. He stressed that my post quality is not up to mark because of this and that since the thread starter always states the plans, it isn't necessary for me to state them when discussing in hyip threads. I will try my best to avoid it but it will be difficult since its almost impossible to participate in hyips discussions without stating the plans.

So I would definitely make a lot of post on the site later on as I can still take the activity here is doing pretty well. So I just need to manage my time so I would be able to accomplish my goal on the site as well. So I will like to reach payout on the site as well soon.

I'm glad that my payment request here has been approved but sadly, I was given a deduction of $0.5. According to the mod, I usually state the plans while discussing in hyip threads. He stressed that my post quality is not up to mark because of this and that since the thread starter always states the plans, it isn't necessary for me to state them when discussing in hyip threads. I will try my best to avoid it but it will be difficult since its almost impossible to participate in hyips discussions without stating the plans.

That's why I don't usually post in the hyip section just because making reviews does not really worthy and prone for our mods deduction. And I suggest that you just do posting in the sections that you are usually active or you are registered so you can give better discussions. Also, if you still want to be active in that section then, just have fewer posts.

That's right,that I s what I now do in the forum,if I want to be active in the hyip section,I would post less in that section but my major posts is goi going to the ptp section,since the pay rates of hyip section and ptp section are the same,I prefer posting in the ptp section,now i have an extra 100 points,activities hasn't increased in the forum

I still have a payment request in here and its not yet approved by the mods of the forum. Hopefully it will happen soon because admin did mention that payments would be made on Thursdays and Sundays if I remember correctly. I would be looking forward to seeing if there will be payments this weekend.