Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

yes you are right,few ptp forums are going through maintenance crises and it happens that LOT falls amongst these forums though i havent check the site lately but i expect the admin to advertisers to his so that he will be paying good rates to members once again

Yes that the site has been affected q lot ny the crisis. So I hope that the site would be able to recover from the lack of advertisers and sponsors that would support the site. But at least the admin has been able to maintain the ptp although it has to sacrifice the post rate.

There is just so many forums that are having hard time maintaining the ptp and this is one of them. So I hope that the admin would be able to make the site as one of the best forum once again. So that I would so be hopeful that we can still earn well online.

It just goes to show that running a PTP is not as easy as a lot of us would have loved to think it was. There are a lot of challenges that you face as admin and you have to roll with the punches if you want to keep it active. Hope that it does get to bounce back though.

activities here are being slowed down and members are no more active,they dont even participate in the contest,i feel everyone is staying away from here just because of the low rates,admin should try and fix this

yes, one can understand the reason for members not being active there anymore. The rates been lowered sime time ago and there isn't any positive statement by admin. So it seems the forum will stay like this which members won't going to like. With the present condition it will remain in the list of paid to post forums, but in the bottom of the list.

Its been a week since I last posted in lot. I'm hoping that in two to three days I will be back posting regularly again. My sister has been in hospital for a week now and I need to go out to find someone who I can borrow money to pay for hospital expenses. I'm hoping that lots even though the rate is low will be a site that at least I can earn some more money to at least have money to pay some of our debts.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Fortunately LR is back so I am sure that there must be some payments that are due to you from the many programs you are working on to help ease the financial burden. I havent gone to the forum to see if there is payment processing that was done today like on other forums.

well i have not been active in this forum,i read it a forum that the LR account of LOT has been blocked,i dont know how true this is but i am just wondering on how the admin of LOT would be able to clear pending payments of members

Perhaps it was because of the system issue with the LR because if you are reading the updates of LR there are some glitch with the system that automatically blocked some account so let's just hope everything is fine now because LR is up, and running and the issue may have been resolve already.

i really pitied the admin of LOT when i heard his LR account was amongst the LR account that was blocked by team LR,well i have not been to LOT lately and i am not planning to visit cos i really need funds so i need to post in forums with high rates

Nope, I think he only copied those statements in other forums which I have read and admin shared it to us since he is also affected by this LR maintenance but then, now that LR is fine and there's no need to worry anymore and admin is still good with the forum ranking.

That was also the first thing that came into my mind when I heard about that problem with the Admin's account because I am reading the update of LR that there are some blocked account due to the system glitch, but as we know the issue has been resolve so perhaps the problem has been resolved.

well i have not been active in this forum,i read it a forum that the LR account of LOT has been blocked,i dont know how true this is but i am just wondering on how the admin of LOT would be able to clear pending payments of members

In the latest news he stated that lr is back and everything is back to normal in his lr account. So one can expect payment from him in few days. I alsyws belived that lr will come back and solve the porblems and they did. Now we got wait and see how the admin goes about the payments. Will be requesting my dollars, have 3$ there.

Its good news to active members that the situation with the LR account has now been resolved and that means that members can expect to receive their payment from the forum. I wonder why it was blocked in the first place as LR was supposed to have sorted that out with the maintenance. It seems you are quite active to have waited for a payment of $3.

Yes, before the Admin used to be active in different Forums, but seems now? The Admin doesn't care what members talking about the Forum or he may be just really busy with some stuff that's why members are not hoping that there will be some changes with the posting rates in here.

Yes, before the Admin used to be active in different Forums, but seems now? The Admin doesn't care what members talking about the Forum or he may be just really busy with some stuff that's why members are not hoping that there will be some changes with the posting rates in here.

I used to see that admin was quite active in MTV a lot although I cant remember seeing him on other forums. Its always good to see an admin that interact with members because it instils some confidence that the admin cares about the forum and is available to members to address any issues they may have. There doesnt seem to be a lot of updates on LOT itself.

I don't think that the admin is still active in other forums updating about his own forum. So I hope that we would be able to see him active once again in different forums so that we would be motivated to give time on here once again. So I hope that I would see an increase in the post rate once again.

if he does that,that will be helping the forum cos there are so many members that are still active in LOT and they are ready to be making about 30-50 posts in a day,and if so many active members are doing this i feel the admin will not be able to clear there payments,the posting limitation will really help the forum,if i may ask,what is the posting limit,just curious

if he does that,that will be helping the forum cos there are so many members that are still active in LOT and they are ready to be making about 30-50 posts in a day,and if so many active members are doing this i feel the admin will not be able to clear there payments,the posting limitation will really help the forum,if i may ask,what is the posting limit,just curious

I have tried to check on the forum announcements but cannot find anything related to the post limit although someone did mention in another forum that there is a daily post limit on the forum. I will try to find out more and hopefully get clarification. I am not active on the forum right now so it doesnt affect me personally for now.