Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Yea,the site is still inaccessible,the admin promised to clear approved payments last week and nothing happened 'cos i am checking my mail on a daily basis just for me to know if i am been paid or not,today is beginning of another week,if the admin did not clear payment today or tomorrow,i guess i have to be worried

Yes, today is the last day of this week so I've heard some members saying that this week our payment request should have been cleared as the Admin said it. But I guess we should not expect at all, as we may end up waiting at the end of this month before getting paid.

According to the admin it will be cleared by the end of this month and also I don't think so that admin will going to make payments here early this month. So far, the forum is still inaccessible so, I don't know what's going on with the forum now even though, we don't have concern because its no longer paying.

I agree with syrine, really our patient is need here before arriving a point. The day is still fresh and young marking the end of the week, so I think there's still alot of time for all members expectation to come out although the forum is still unaccessible at my end.

So, I understand that the forum is totally not accessible. Though, we already have the admin promise to make the payments in this month so, all we have to is do wait and we will have our payment and I know this could be the last time and I just accept the last 4 dollars in here.

What's hard is, when you are expecting as you've been hearing for some members that there will be clearing of payment this week because I thought the remaining points on our account that we haven't requested yet will be cleared on the last week of this month. But yes, what can we do? we just need to wait patiently in here as that is what we always do in LOT.

We just need to exercise some patient here and give admin some space to figure out something good. We have experienced something similar to this earlier before the forum closed ptp so we just need to be positive to receive payment anytime during this month of January.