Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Yes, a lot has changed from the forum since its glory days when it was paying a good rate and competing with Moneytalkvillage with a post rate of 4 cents per post. It will clearly take long to return to that status and the challenge is how to get members active with such a low post rate to impress advertisers.

Yes, a lot has changed from the forum since its glory days when it was paying a good rate and competing with Moneytalkvillage with a post rate of 4 cents per post. It will clearly take long to return to that status and the challenge is how to get members active with such a low post rate to impress advertisers.

that is so bad but at least we know that admin trying as the best as he can to make this forum better, the only thing that we can do here only trying as the best as we can to support admin.

I suppose that admin might be doing his best to ensure that the forums keep running and paying members even though its a low earner. I just feel that more could be done to improve the situation because the forum has been a great before with the same admin so he does know the recipe for a succesful forum.

I guess the fact that it is still a paying forum is encouraging indeed. Its hard to predict the future when it comes to PTP but I somehow believe that if admin has the opportunity to make a success of this forum like it used to be in the past. Its all up to him and the strategies he employs to help do that.

Well, if the Admin will increase the posting rate in here then that will be more good because actually some members are not expecting about that, but we should not expect unless it happens because as we know the Admin of this Forum is quite busy with his new program.

Many members are still waiting for the forum to have post rate increase but then it is still impossible. So far, admin just focusing in his new gpt although, I don't have much time to support that site but I will more likely try to have here some payment proof posting in the forum.

A couple of members are indeed still active on the forum in the hyip section and with payment proofs. The PTP section though does not get a good amount of activities. I wonder if I should just make 5 more posts and then request payout from the forum to take a break. I am on 20 cents in earnings right now.

Yes, they are being active posting their payment proof in here, and I guess majority members just posting a payment proof in here because it would be really hard to post on the discussion in here when there are no good activities but rather posting your payment proof.

Still trying to have running and reach for the end for their chatting contest. I know that it will be easier now with the 100 posts remaining in that contest. And I also see that the admin is active here I wonder what might be the activity in the next month.

I just request payments in here worth only 1 dollar. I really don't count my earnings in here but I'm hoping that I can manage to earn like 1 dollar a month in here now. I'm thinking which is better to post in here regularly or to post in mylot regularly. Because I don't know if I spend the same time in mylot and in here if were I'm going to earn more. In mylot or in here.

If you are able to create discussions then mylot would seem like a better place to post to as opposed to LOT. This is because you will probably be getting more for your activity on the site than you would be making here since posting is a constant 1 cent per post.

If you are able to create discussions then mylot would seem like a better place to post to as opposed to LOT. This is because you will probably be getting more for your activity on the site than you would be making here since posting is a constant 1 cent per post.

even LOT isn't good as Mylot but still this forum is a good place if you have some time to spend. actually i must admit that many posters now post here not everyday. i even posts only once per week, since the rate is going down activity is not like it used to be

But you can still post here normally but it's hard to post and only to get one cent per post. I know its not worth it to work hard just for that small amount. So that's why the members just chose to post actively in other forums as well

Yeah. Same in here. That's my reason as well why I stop my activity in the forum. I would like to say something good in the forum because admin rajes has been good to me but to be honest really, since the forum decreased rates to 1cent, I just lose all my motivation to post in here.

Oh well its not impossible for that thing to happen. I know that the admin can make this forum as ome of the best forum once again so I have high hopes that the admin would be able to do that one as well. So I hope that we would see the admin giving more updates about his forum soon.

Yeah and that's the reason why majority of us ain's saying never to the forum since it was once amongst the best forums in town then.i just hope the admin would be strong in bringing back the forum to its former state.

I agree. The only problem with the forum why they only have a few activities is because of their low post rate. IF they could offer at least 2 cents per post then it would be better. But 1 cent per post can't motivate a poster to post in the forum. I rather post in other forums which gives higher rates with the same effort than posting in LOT, to be honest.