Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Yes, at least we can see somehow a payment proof which is a dollar payment proof so which means it's still possible for you to earn dollars in here by just postin g payment proof in here as I know they are just posting their payment proof in here.

I would love to have payment proofs to be able to post here on the forum to make it easy to earn but I dont have a lot of them. This means that I will have to actually participate in discussions to earn but I will still continue being active nevertheless.

There is every possibility that LOT would still be rated amongst the best forums again.i just hope we would be supporting the admin with positive talks even though we wont be posting at the forum and with time everything would normalise again at the forum.

Yes, there is that possibility that the forum would rise and return back to its status as one of the best forums on online. At the moment though things are not looking good but I am sure that with time things might get better. I am still making a couple of posts whenever I can and hope to get some earnings from here.

If you don't have some payment proof to post in here then just post in the discussion as I guess there are still some members who are posting actively in here so meaning at least five posts daily in here that is really achievable in here, just be patient.

The site does require a lot of payment from the members for sure. You cannot expect to make a lot of posts on the forum as there are other high-paying forums out there. If you have payment proofs then yes, it would really help but if not a couple of posts would do.

Yeah. After I am done posting in other forums, I will give some time to posts at least a few in here just to maintain my activity that was inactive for a couple of weeks already. I hope members activity in here will going to increase.

I'm not expecting in here anything at all. what I'm expecting is to earn good amount of money in other ptp forum while I'm waiting for lot to increase its rate. I'm posting in here 15 post a week in here just to keep active activity in here also. I don't count my post in here anymore as earning but rather as helping the site to be active until now.

That is what usually members say who still post in here as they are posting in here to support the Forum so just hope that the Admin may appreciate your efforts in here because for sure you will not earn well from your posting activity in here. :)

That is what usually members say who still post in here as they are posting in here to support the Forum so just hope that the Admin may appreciate your efforts in here because for sure you will not earn well from your posting activity in here. :)

Well. If you talk about earnings in this forum. We can still earn but in minimal amount only. The fact that the rates are quite small and every member wanted high rates so I think that if there will be active members in here then they only here to support the forum and not really thinking of earnings.

To me i think majority of posters are making post inthere at the forum just to support the admin of the forum and not because of the pay.Well i heard the admin is on vacation so hopefully he should be getting the forum to a better state when he comes back.

LOT forum is not good forum to be active with now. We know its difficult to think that lot is been good or paying for some days already but because of no advertisers as well as no income in the forum seems admin don't want to make an increase in the post rate.

Indeed majority of the poster in here just supporting the Forum but of course those hyip monitors are really into earning in here as even the rate is not good in here but at least it's just easy for them to post in here as they just copy, and pasting thier payment proof in here.

Although, we still have seen some of the members who able to make here payout request usually 1 dollar or bigger. And they already cleared by the admin which I thought been offline for vacation. I still trying to finish the round of the chatting contest.

Yes, there are other members including myself who are still making posts on the site. I dont make a lot of posts anyway and just post whenever I can but not more than 10 posts. I dont have a problem being active myself as long as I do have time to do so.

I have not visited this site for enough time but i saw there have many members and the are working a lot. I love to post forum because i have a lots of time to do this. radio hosting Their rates is very very very good and i saw many post that many members are already get paid. So i am waiting to start my work.

I think most of those people who are still posting actively are hyip monitors and individual investors who are just posting payment proofs because discussions are rarely going on. The admin is not really online most of the time i check this forum although i don't post in there.

I don't think that it's good to say that it's surviving it's like the Forum is struggling to survive because as I know the Forum can really run well without any problem because of the rate which is just one cent which can make the Forum very stable.

I have low motivation for now so that is why I'm not posting on the site. Maybe next time I would make a lot of post. But I think that the ptp section is still paying section so i need to see what are remaining paying sections on the site

I have read in some posts in other forums that admin might remove PTP section/GPT section as a paying section. I am not sure but I think this will not going to happened because if admin will do that, then it will greatly decrease the activities of his members because most members posts in GPT section than any other sections.

That was a weeks ago since the Admin posted that but it wasn't implemented yet in here, I think the Admin won't implement that but I also think that he wouldn't post that if he hasn't made a decision about it but if ever that the Admin implemented that then we can't do anything.