Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I think even with low rate in here we can still maximize earnings by posting in here regularly. If we can only post like 15 to 40 post a day in here we can actually earn 15 to 40 cents a day in here. Not bad at all right? I'm happy that this site is paying good and paying okay right now but I'm hoping that the rate will be increase also. theirs really hard facts about posting in here and that is the rate. The rest are good.

It would be difficult to make such a high number of post at the forum in a day since we can get times two of that at some other forums.guys the forum is good and the only way of supporting the admin to me is making around 1-5 posts when visiting.

This is the reason why the forum does not get to experience a lot more posting activities in recent times. The post rate is just too low for members to consider making a lot of posts while there are paying forums out there offering 2 or 3 cents per post.

The forum to me is discouraging intimes of the pay per post been offered but yet it is great that they are still paying.i just hope the admin would be in one way or the other be increasing the pay per post rate to encourage majority of we posters.

I have been discouraged on posting on the site as well because of the very low post rate. So I hope that I would be able to get my interest on the site despite the low rates. So I think there's only low activity on the site. But at least it's still paying although not that fast.

Well, the low posting rate is really discouraging, and if you will just get discourage in here then it would be better if you will not think of posting in here because if you will do some posting, and you are not fine with the rates then you might just end up spamming the Forum as you don't like what you are doing.

I notice that theirs a new mod in here. Its good that lot again is well guarded by mod against spammers. Problem is that this site has little activity right now and having no more spammers in here will going to result for more down trend in term of posting activity in here. I don't think its going to be worth it to post in here anymore if theirs no more spammers as theirs really no one to discuss in here anymore.

It doesn't matter if there's a new mod on the site. I just hope that i would have the time to make some post here as it's very hard for me to get motivated to keep posting on the site as well. So I hope that I would be able to find some time to do so. I would start with posting my payment proof.

@budado,a new mod will not promote LOT,i feel members are discouraged posting here the low rates the site is offering,the only way that will make this site alive again is by increasing rates in some sections,this will make members to be active again

I visited the forum today after a long time away and made ten posts in the PTP section just to increase my points in here. I dont know when I will return maybe sometime nextweek to see if there are replies. I was suprised to see that qitrader is now a mod in here although I knew that there was a new mod.

well i will not be able to post in here for now cos i have a lot to do in other forums like MTV and EP,any time i have payment proofs i will sure go there and post it,this is what most active members do in a forum that offers a cent

You dont need to be active on daily on the forum and in fact it would be very difficult to do so because there arent a lot of members posting daily anyway. If you want to post in here you can do so even if its once a week which is what I do. This way I still have time for other forums and increased points as well.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 8/15/2012 12:46 AM

Batch: 107362326

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: LOT Payouts

Username: Umeghayu

Amount: $5

Payment Processor: LR

ID: U0948810

Thank you.

I just submitted my payment proofs on the forum recently and made a couple of posts too so I hope that later on in the week I can manage to put in another posts to get me closer to the target. Sometimes I try to forget about the target in here as it would disappoint when there isnt activities.

well i am still not impressed with the site just for the fact that it offers just a cent per post,this is really discouraging,no doubt the site is still paying cos i saw a payment proof today from one of the hyip monitors but i cant still post here

I'm surprise to see that this site has changed script. Its good that its change script but I still not check if the rate is also changed. If not then I really don't see the reason why this site need to chance script if this site does not chance rate. usually a ptp site chance script if theirs some good news like increase of rate also. So that its going to have fresh start also.

Who knows? Maybe there are good things that are going to be happening on the forum quite soon. I just hope that I am setting myself up for disappointment. I would be time for the admin to increase the post rate and I am sure that a lot of members would really welcome it.

There is still no positive changes on the forum despite the recent change in template. Maybe we are just rushing things and in time there will be something that comes up. I have decided to suspend my activities in here since I dont seem to be going anywhere and will review it sometime later.