Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

a lot of change with this forum, i see there is donate button it seems admin want to collect some funds for paypal account and it seems that admin rajes already married, because i see there is marriage gift where we can send LR balance there :D

yeah from what ihave read that is already engaged or something. and the admin is busy and of course having the great time of his life. anyway, i hope that the site also would improve although he is quite busy lately with his personal life.

a lot of change with this forum, i see there is donate button it seems admin want to collect some funds for paypal account and it seems that admin rajes already married, because i see there is marriage gift where we can send LR balance there :D

Really? Does admin already got married? Well. Congratulations to him if that is true. I haven't check the forum so I don't know exactly what are the major and minor changes implemented by admin in his forum LOT. I might going to visit it after a few minutes just to check it out.

and don't forget to visit admin hyip monitors :D, there are some hyip there :D. well aside from that thing i don't see any change this site just like it was before the difference only with post rates and also activity of this forums, not much people make post here everyday

If its really true that admin is married, the congratulations, i think he deserves to be on vacation now but he at least be coming online even if it will be once in a while. People are already losing motivation to post in the forum because not everyone knew what was happening and that is affecting the activities

yeah there is nothing new on the site at all. we can still earn the same low rate. despite the busy life of admin lately, i think there are still few post here lately. i don't think that the site would just increase in activity if the post rate stays the same.

yeah there is nothing new on the site at all. we can still earn the same low rate. despite the busy life of admin lately, i think there are still few post here lately. i don't think that the site would just increase in activity if the post rate stays the same.

Yeah. I think admin is busy these days because he is engaged with someone else and they might be planning of having marriage after the said engagement. I feel happy to admin rajes that he finally found the right one of his life. I am just wishing him all the best in his marriage and hope by that time he will gave some good contests or post rate increase for that specific day. Just like mega bonanza before.

even with the low activity you still can make some posts here, rather than only talk about something. i think 10 posts for a week or every 3 days in this forum still worthy too, and you are right i think that because admin already engaged so now he busy alot lol :D

indeed than just talkinb about the site we can bring our back on the site. if that is you are still interested to earn from the site despite the low post rate. i think thta we should at least vist the site even if you are not interested to make some post here.

Well, we know already that the forum activity is already low. So I don't think admin will going to remove the post rate in the ptp section. I just hope that we can still have here 1 dollar weekly or have payout once in a month. Just thinking that its good only to post payment proofs here.

Well, we know already that the forum activity is already low. So I don't think admin will going to remove the post rate in the ptp section. I just hope that we can still have here 1 dollar weekly or have payout once in a month. Just thinking that its good only to post payment proofs here.

Yeah. I am not also convince that admin will implement this because if he do so then he will run out of posters in his forum and that would not be good for his forum. So he will not going to implement this because he knows what would be the consequence if he will done this.

I don't think that the Admin will going to do that because it will surely make this Forum a dead one or else he will offer a good rates with the Forex, and Hyip discussion in here even he will going to remove Paid to post section to paying section. That is still worthy if instead you are doing nothing with your time then better to allocate it in here.

The forum got new advertiser but as expected there will be no changes or any good contest or offers in the forum. I think we have seen several advertisers that coming but still no good. I'm hopeless for the increase in post rate that's why I just post payment proofs.

It would really have been better if admin does make more contests at the least so that members can find a way to earn more from the forum looking at the very low post rate. I wouldnt say increase post rates if it will make the forum unstable in payments but give members something to motivate them to be active.

There are already some contests at the forum but guys ain't just active inthere like before ever since the rate per post was reduced.Well there is every chance the forum would be getting to its very best again maybe sometimes in the future.

yeah the rate here still low and i think it will be good if admin don't change the rate, i also worried even admin change it, that will only lead to loss, it will be good if admin come up with some contest :D, based on my experience with them contest is a good thing to attract visitors and poster, and it surely will bring advertisers

I really dont think that the post rate can get any lower. The only lowest place to go from here would be to leave the forum as a non-paying forum. I will be going around to the forum later on to make my 10 or so posts so I hope that there is some activitity for me to post.

The forum will surely never get to be the same again because of the changes that have been happening since last year. This is the first forum that actually paid me so its sad to see that it now considered among the lowest of PTP forums in rakings. The post rate has really discouraged a lot of members.

Yes, I think so that the Forum won't be the same way as it used to be when the Admin doesn't plan to do something good in here then there wouldn't be any changes in here even the Admin would get some advertisement if he don't have plan to increase the rate then that was just nothing at all.