Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

It's great that some members were paid once again. I am not sure if I would be able to make some post on this day. Because it's not my priority for now. So I hope that I would be able to post here somehow. I'm not able to post on the contest section also. So I hope that I would be able to post on the contests thread also.

wow,33 posts yesterday,thats a lot of posts,and you are planning to do it the next day,well i think you are a good poster,i posted about 30 posts too yesterday but i think the posts will be for a week cos i hardly visit MTV,it is always loading slow on my mobile phone,how i wish the site can be mobile optimised

I would like to make a lot of post also on the site again so I would try to do that today. But I usually g the tired easily when I post on the site. Before I would have lots of motivation and would feel so excited to post a lot daily. But I don't feel that way anymore. So I hope I would be able to bring that same kind of feelings once again so I can earn a lot once more on the site as well.

Sincerely the payment at MTV this time around is way too delayed making me want to pause my posting activity.i just hope the admin of the site would be paying anytime soon.Meanwhile would be posting at the forum later in the day.

Me I'm still posting good in here. If I reach 1,000 points and still not get paid then that's the time I'm going to stop posting in here also. But since I'm really good posting in here I think I will going to post until I reach 1,500 points. I'm sure this site is really paying good and paying well and I think this site will going to continue paying for a long time.

I just realised I am missing about 200 points when I resumed posting on the forum this week which is something I dont understand since I normally post in PTP and Social media sections. I have queried it with one of the mods but have not received any feedback as yet. I will wait for next week then I will query it with another mod and hope for a good result. In the meantime, I am not posting.

I cant help but notice that there is a difference of 5 days in between the payment proofs posted about. This means that payment processing might have improved based on this because such an interval is really quite good. I will have to observe the payment processing section to confirm this because that would really add more motivation for me to continue posting.

I just realised I am missing about 200 points when I resumed posting on the forum this week which is something I dont understand since I normally post in PTP and Social media sections. I have queried it with one of the mods but have not received any feedback as yet. I will wait for next week then I will query it with another mod and hope for a good result. In the meantime, I am not posting.

really? i am hearing this for the first time,your 200 just got missing from your points,this is so strange,since you have reported to one of the mods i guess it would be solved soon,i am far from payout in MTV so what i am doing is to keep posting till i reach another one

Well I am not bothered about my pending payment request cos I am very sure that admin Tarak will be clearing payments soon,all I do is just keep posting till I raech another payment and the good thing about the forum is,there are a lot of members that are active in the forum that will make a reply to your post and this makes the forum keep moving,activities has really increased in MTV,I have about 200 points as of now and it will take me like another 2 weeks for me to raech another payout