Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

That is right my paymet have also been process here and also this forum is making some good progress also to make sure that we have our payment on time so the best thing here is that we have to try our possible best and post actively 6ere just to make sure that we meet up with our target and hopefully i will resume my posting work again here tommorow.

I am very active to make post on this forum. And everything so far is running fine on this forum. This is so far the best forum on Earth as we know here. There is no forum like this one. And the Admin Tarak is very generous person here, although very busy to take care so many members

I am confident that the site won't face such problems as the admin has been able to manage the forum really well and we don't have any problem in the site lately so I know that the admin would his best for the site to stay online and the admin just wants to keep on paying us for our post.

This is a positive thing about the forum. The forum admin is really doing well in making sure that the forum does get to run well and keeps paying to its members on a regular basis. For that reason, MTV has remained online for some time now and looks set to stay online for even longer.

i am just glad that i am able to post here daily again although on the contest section i have not been able to post again. i know that the chatting contest is giving nice prizes also only that it would take 1000 post to complete one round of post. so i would try to post on the site more later on as i am planning to make 100 points.

I already reach 900 points and my request of payments has not been approved until now. I hope that by the time I reach 1000 points my request of payments has been approved already. Anyway so far so good and once I reach 1,000 plus points in here and still not get paid I will going to stop posting in here and what that I got paid before posting again. Don't get me wrong mtv is paying good. Its just that I don't want to post that many.

I just seem to always neglect the forum as soon as I reach minimum payout because I take it that it will take time to get the payment requests approved and paid out. This is why I am always left behind without points when payments are processed and dont have enough to request again. Regular posting would be ideal.

I just had a blast posting on the site this day and I was able to complete 100 points without much difficulty. So I am just motivated to post here daily and reach or earn that many points daily is its just so easy to reach a lot of points here because of the good post rate on the site as well considering I make long post on the site as well. I just enjoy posting here.

I think I can reach payout by tomorrow. So I am just glad that I was able to get my focus on the site already. So I just wonder when I would receive my payment. So I just hope on the next batch of payment I would be included in the payment. So I can immediately request payment once again as I am planning to receive 3 to 4 payments here monthly.

I already make like MTV $ 900 on this forum. But, this is not the record the most I can make. I ever make like MTV $ 1200. But, the good thing on Money Talk Village, this forum will clear all the payment in final. And also, it is not too long to make that one here. It is such a good great forum

Well,I have not been able to make posts in the forum since yesterday simply because of my slowness of my internet connection,I just hope that it can be better soon so that I can post in the forum,I need to accumulate about 100 points in the forum,and will cover up for yesterday

I'm happy that my request of payments has been approved. I hope I will be paid soon. I'm also ready to request payments in here after I get paid. I hope that mtv will be more stable in the near future. I really love to post in this site as I can earn 10 dollars a month in here easy. I hope that other ptp forums can earn like mtv so that every body is happily earning and no ptp forums will ever going to turn to scam or not paying again.

I am back to that stage where I have lost the motivation to post on the MTV forum for some reason. I would need to bring back that motivation again so that I can continue to earn again from here. I wonder if one can have three payments for the month in MTV like it was the case before or if payment processing time allows for only two.

I have not been able to make a lot of post on the site today. I was just able to manage making some post on the site. So I would just try to make a lot of post by tomorrow. So I would be more focused on the site as well tomorrow. As I would need to post more in other forums. But for sure tomorrow then I would be able to focus on the site once again.

I am sure that you already have a good number of points in here anyway since you are already active in here on a daily basis and not posting here for just a day or so would not hurt. It would actually help you to make use of the time to post on other forums and increase your posting activities in there also.