Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I have a bad week. Not because of mtv but because of some personal problem that I need to do that's why I have no time to post in here. I already have five days no post in here and I just post right now in here but again tomorrow I can't post in here since I have something to do. I'm hoping that on monday I can post as regularly as I can in here. I'm hoping that I can do that.

I have finally been approved in here and am happy about it. All that is left is for admin to release payments so that I can get paid out too. There is one payment that was left out with the last processing and it was via Payza. I hope that admin has Payza funds by then as I dont want to be left out.

activities in here keeps increasing,so many active members are posting on MTV but i stopped posting for now cos i just requested for a payout and if i dont get paid i dont get motivated,once i got paid in MTV i will resume posting immediately

like i have said that if i dont get paid,i dont feel motivated to post so when i visited MTV to see if my payment request has been approved i noticed that activities in here keeps increasing so i had no choice than to participate in discussions

good to see that you have been paid,seeing this will make me to be motivated to post here,though i have requested for a payout and i am expecting it to be approved anytime from now,well i will just keep posting till i reach another cashout

i have done the daily routine here today,i made some few posts and i also tried to see if my payment request has been approved,not yet approved till now,i till just take my time and continuing to be posting since there are a lot of active members online

I still havent resumed my posting activities in here despite the fact that I have just been recently paid by the forum. I need to make at least 30 or more posts a day for this week so that I can reach payout soon and request for payment from the forum again.

I made a few posts in here although it wasnt a lot posts. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me to post here and therefore maintain some posting over the next couple of days with the hope of reaching payout by the end of the week. With LR being back I am hoping that there will be payment clearing soon.

i havent been posting here for like 2 days now simply because when i get to the site it takes longer time for pages to load so i prefer posting in EP and GT that are mobile friendly,well i will visit MTV later in the day to see if my payment request has been approved

I also got paid in here, and I am going to resume my posting activities in here, as when I log in my account later on in here I will request for a payment in here because as I know I still have 500 points on my account so I can request for a payment then will work for my next payment request in here.

I have formally resumed posting in here on the forum last night and will be posting on a daily basis like I used to before to make sure that I always have a good amount of points in here. It is working for a lot of members and they are earning quite well because they always have points to request whenever the get paid out.