Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I am not participating in the contests for now and more concentrating in the posting activities to accumulate points for the next cashout. One thing though that the contests are good for is for on the spot updates unlike you would in a thread because you would post today and make check the replies the next days in threads while here you can check frequently.

I'm happy that I request payments in here again and I'm happy that I have reach 680 points in here again. In less than 10 days I'm sure I can reach 1,000 points in here again. I hope I can reach 1,500 points next month (november) so that I can earn 15 dollars in here. Its been a while since I last earned 15 dollars in a month in MTV. I hope that next month I can earn that much.

I have already 700 points I am trying my best to reach 800 points later on. I have not checked out if my payment request has been approved as I am very busy in posting in other forums but I am posting actively on the contest section here. So I hope I can make more posts on the contest section daily. I am enjoying my activity on this site always. I have been able to focus here well.

i have just made 100 points on this day. so i would need 400 points more to reach another payout. oh well i plan to post a lot again not because i am in a hurry to reach payout. but because i just want to be more active on the site because i just enjoy what i am doing on the site. i don't get tired when i post on the site and i just want to keep on earning more on the site and posting more.

i have just made 100 points on this day. so i would need 400 points more to reach another payout. oh well i plan to post a lot again not because i am in a hurry to reach payout. but because i just want to be more active on the site because i just enjoy what i am doing on the site. i don't get tired when i post on the site and i just want to keep on earning more on the site and posting more.

wow 100 point a day such great work well done ,seems 100 point for me is hard as i'm not so active here and 500 point make me not encourage to keep activity here but its very good forum and i hope i could post 10 posts here daily ,i guess 100 points mean about 30 posts or more right what section you facus on.

indeed to memdapatkan 100 points on this forum in one day for me too too hard to come by due time to give very limited posting in the forum blocked by the major work to be done first, but for me despite only getting about 10 to 15 posts per day not be a problem as long as every day we always give the post so that one can quickly achieve the target of 500 points

To accumulate 100 points in the forum is not that hard and that is about 33 posts,if you are really focused,you can acheive that in less than 5 hours,i can only be accumulating 100 points if I am only posting in 2 forums for the day,it has been long that I accumulated 100 points in the forum cos I post in about 7 forums in a day,so it will be difficult for me to accumulate 100 points in MTV presently

Yes as long as there's good activity you would always earn 100 points here easily. So I am just hoping that I would see more post later on as I would need to earn more points . Anyway I t guess we will get the payment soon. As it's been few days already since I have made payment request and I have received big deductions but I would not say that my post is short at all. As I have been told. I usually make a very long post.

If you feel that you cannot earn 100 points easily on the forum daily then it would be good if you try and make that in two rounds of posting for example. Either in the morning and afternoon or morning and evening because you will get to accomplish your target of getting 100 points per day.

I just request payments in here. I hope my request of payments will be approved soon. I also notice a long queue in request of payments. I don't know were do admin gets his money to pay all of us but I'm happy that I'm earning good in here some how and hope that I can continue earn in here in the long run. Theirs only limited ptp forums that I'm active right now and I hope I can be more active in here.

I just request payments in here. I hope my request of payments will be approved soon. I also notice a long queue in request of payments. I don't know were do admin gets his money to pay all of us but I'm happy that I'm earning good in here some how and hope that I can continue earn in here in the long run. Theirs only limited ptp forums that I'm active right now and I hope I can be more active in here.

It will be from his the forum advertisers and also probably from his pocket money. Definitely, there's always huge funds released admin made weekly and we really appreciate and become active in mtv. So far, I also think admin will finally start processing payments this weekend.

That's right,the admin do get funds from advertisers and it hasn't been long that perfectfinance bought a space in the forum,well for the long queue in the payment section,I guess it is because there is traffic and high activities in the forum,I have made about 10 posts in the forum today and I might post in the forum later in the day

Its good to see increasing activity in MTV. That's the source of the admin's money because the higher the traffic, the more Advertisers, and the higher the number of Advertisers that patronize mtV, the greater the amount earned by the admin. MTV has what it takes to continue waxing strong for more years to come.

I'm trying to see if it will be possible to accumulate up to 100points there today.

It will be from his the forum advertisers and also probably from his pocket money. Definitely, there's always huge funds released admin made weekly and we really appreciate and become active in mtv. So far, I also think admin will finally start processing payments this weekend.

I would like to believe that the inevitable thing when it comes to PTP forums is that the admin will at one time or another have to pop our money from their own pocket and the same applies here at times. Nonetheless, the forum also has advertising which does cover for the payment requests.

Its start paying again. I forgot to check my request of payments if its has been approved already or not. I hope I also been counted as one of those who got paid in here. But since I did not receive any payments in my LR. I guess its still not approved. Problem though that if my request of payments has not been approved is that by the time I reach 500 points again I can't request payments until I get paid on first request of payments.

@tirus that's very true and I think the inevitable is what makes many new PTP forums to collapse so easily after a while.

I've not posted much to be expectation in MTV today because I've not really been chanced due to some offline activities but I will try as much as possible to post there anytime I'm less busy