Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I think that there will new payout process within this week. It just a matter of time since we have here more than 20 payouts as well we have seen speed up in the payment approval even though there were a lot of members who do request for payouts daily which still slow down the payment process.

There are 27 approved payment request in here already that was already a lot, we really don't know if the Admin is still earning good from his Forum because there are many payment request in here, but I think the Forum has a good amount of banners, and the price is good because it's worthy to advertise in here.

I already posted inhere today and was able to make around 30 posts.i should continue that trend tomorrow.i just hope i would be able to hit another payout tomorrow since i have less than hundred points to do that.

yeah but i think the only limitation here only $5 max payment request and we need to wait before our previous payment request to be paid before we can request another payment request, but for activity and posting activity this site still good.

I see some members who made more than 1000 points here already that's why I'm also trying to have points so I can make focus now in other forums. Although, it seems that I will have payment within this week. Since we have several payouts already approved and admin knows it already.

It is nice when admin too just clear all payments today for everyone and I too have received new payment with this site, I too trying to activate for post for a new payment here when too have had near new 500 point until now. As below is my 24th payment proof:

Date: 7/14/2012 12:08 PM

Batch: 103229096

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: MTV Payment

If I dont reach minimum payout this weekend it will be of my own doing and I would be really disappointed. I see members are getting paid twice since the last payment I received from the forum and I still dont have enough points to request again due to offline activities.

I am really focused on this Forum, especially when we are motivated it just very easy to post in here, I didn't find it hard but of course sometimes I am not motivated at all but I am doing a two rounds of posting to make it easier like 50 points in the morning then another 50 points at the evening so that's a total of 100 points.

I suppose this is why you always have enough points to submit your payment request again as soon as admin makes payment processing. I think this is a strategy I could possibly adopt myself as I have missed out twice on payment already. That already $10.

I have noticed that payment processing has been made twice already for the month which means an average of a week is how long it takes for payments to be processed. It would be really good if admin does stick to that frequency because its quite good.

I now need just a 100 points before I reach the payout minimum and when I do I will continue to post in here. I will try and go for the 1000 points on the forum this time around because I have already missed out on payment processing because I didnt have enough to cashout before.

I'm frustrated that MTV is paying fast. How I wish other ptp forum pays like mtv. I'm just wondering why other has pending payments even though they have low rate compare to mtv? right now I only have 380 points in mtv and in just four more days I can reach 500 points in here and I'm hoping that I can request payments in here right away also. Its only mtv that is paying constantly right now.

Sometimes it actually pays too fast that you dont even have enough points to request another cashout immediately. I have already lost out on getting paid because of this which is why this time around I will be doing things differently so that I can get to earn on a regular basis from the forum.

yeah this site paying fast now and i just hope that admin can make it more better and not become like before where there are long delay of payment, and it seems many members now back and trying to spend their time here :D, as you can see to make post here is easy.