Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

congratulations to those of you who are getting paid on MTV this post, when I look at MTV on this post I became interested because of the amount of payments received evidence really fantastic, and I think this site is still paying its members faithfully. I also see in this forum, no one spoke negatively about this site. maybe later I will begin to register on this site. thank you for the information.

I am not able to make a lot of post yesterday. But I don't know if can easily reach payout here if I start posting once again. the good thing about the site is that I don't easily get bored posting here so I don't usually stop posting here once I have started to post.

Is it true that you say, make a post in this forum is not to bore, whether on this forum give all members the best post so that we can communicate well and provide positive inputs. I hope I can take the time to visit this site another time. so that we can exchange information. happy to meet with you.

i am stop to post here for a while but visit the site and i am astounding with their activity, it still great and also with a lot of motivated members that want to reach more from this site. i see there are alot of posters that very active here to make posts. i am sure if this thing is keep going on, this forum will be one of the crowded forum

I requested payments last week and I'm hoping that next week I will be paid. I'm happy that so far I'm earning good amount in mtv. In fact mtv right now is my second highest paying ptp forum and first if its hyip sponsor. Because the number one is forex sponsor.

Anyway activity in mtv is just so great that I'm hoping that I can make good money in here in the long run. Lots of money.

Usually I would just get paid as I would not noticed that my payment request has been approved already. But yesterday its not yet approved but the admin made some payments already two days back. So I think mine would be paid on the next batch of payment. So I don't mind to wait to get paid.

I requested payments last week and I'm hoping that next week I will be paid. I'm happy that so far I'm earning good amount in mtv. In fact mtv right now is my second highest paying ptp forum and first if its hyip sponsor. Because the number one is forex sponsor.

Anyway activity in mtv is just so great that I'm hoping that I can make good money in here in the long run. Lots of money.

wow you are so sure and confident about this site and was eager to raise as much money through MTV's website, I have been challenged and motivated to get more money out of you, let berposting fun at MTV because MTV was actually the site of PTP nice and give the best of the best other PTP site.

It's a very good forum indeed. It's the easiest place for me to reach payout because of the high activity on the site compared with the other forums that is why I am very much active on the site when I have the time to post on the site. So later on ,I would try to make a lot of post on the site once again.

It's very easy to reach 500 points in here because you will not have any difficulty posting in here, it's easy to reply on each thread as there are many members who are active so there are a good discussion that's why I don't even have any difficulty accumulating 100 points daily in here.

Yes, definitely its easy to post in mtv and reach weekly of 500 points. We just need 30+ posts and then, we have 100 points. I actually posted more in ptp section but I prefer to balance my posting in other activities also. I'm quite excited that my payout got approved as well.

for weekly i think every active posters can reach 500 points, that is easy since there are a lot of 3 cents section which people can post there, and also it will be good for us, because we don't need working too much here, i think about 31 posts per day is enough here so in 5 days you can request your payment

It's very easy to reach 500 points in here because you will not have any difficulty posting in here, it's easy to reply on each thread as there are many members who are active so there are a good discussion that's why I don't even have any difficulty accumulating 100 points daily in here.

I too, with so many members who actively participate in the discussion thread is even with the many posts that always upt to date it is no wonder we easily reach 500 points without noticeably, therefore this site is the site of PTP is excellent for adding pot-our money pot. quickly and easily.

I saw your payment request got approved already in here so you are now just waiting to be paid in here, my payment request is one the first page because as we know the payment request has reached the second page and there are lots of payment request in here, I don't know if there are just many of it or some slow down with the processing of payment.

I have just gone over the site to see if my payment request has been approved already. Anyway its not yet approved yet. It's too far from the next payment request to get approved. For now I have not been able to post at all. As so I would try to make a lot of post once again. I would do post on different sections since the activity in almost sections are doing pretty well.

450 points reached, i will spend more of my time in this forum later so i can reach 500 points and then just request it, i hope there will be faster payment in this forum, based on what i see there are quite good activity for today, i even see some posters reach about 2000 points here

This is really getting longer and longer in payment queue and payment process. Up to now I don't have payment. And for sure my next payment will be processed within a week or two week. It seems I can make earnings here same as before that I usually get 2-3 payouts monthly in here now its more likely 1-2 payout processed.

I'm glad that I was able to make 100 points today. So I hope that I would be able to make a lot of post daily here. Anyways next time I would request payout immediately after I had received my payment so I would be on queue. As there is so many members requesting payout on the site now just wonder why so many active members reaching payout on the site which we don't actually see in other forums.

This is really getting longer and longer in payment queue and payment process. Up to now I don't have payment. And for sure my next payment will be processed within a week or two week. It seems I can make earnings here same as before that I usually get 2-3 payouts monthly in here now its more likely 1-2 payout processed.

i think it will be like that i just hope that we can make about 3 payouts here per month, because it means if we only have about 2 or 1 payment requests then we will have low earning from this program and even like that this forum still crowded

This is one forum that I think is very good because the payment amount every post we do fairly high and 1 point that we can be worth 1 cent and it was all very well for each of us posting could get some points and I'm waiting for the first payment from the forum this

I'm frustrated right now. Theirs a slow down in internet loading that Its take me 1 to 5 minutes just to post one post in here. Its so frustrating. I don't know what to do right now but I hope that by just refreshing my computer I can post in mtv again. I'm posting fast and good but after 5 post in here its suddenly slow down.

Anyway I see many complaining of points deductions in this site right now. I guess we need to check the rules and follow it before posting.

I have finally managed to get to 400 points in here and all that I need is to make 100 points from the forum and then I can request for my next payment request in here. I am really hoping that I can get to reaching that 100 points today as it will just require about 30 posts on the forum. Once I can do this I can start posting normally again in here without the pressure.

you say yes @budado, right now for some reason this site more and more to slow down when we wanted to make a post so that it takes longer, for the matter of cutting points are almost all forum sites now use the system caused by the cutting point posting a little bit, thread is incorrect or due to other factors.

i'm happy to see that there is section like social network and other community section posts rate on it is 3 cent,that make me not bored with always post in other section i really hope that i complete my 500 point today i have 460 or may be more so i need about 20 posts and i know if i have time i will make it easy cause i never see this forum slow active