Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I was also disappointed myself when I saw that the forum unavailable. I realised yesterday so I hope by tomorrow at the latest all should be well.It seems more forums are working on maintenance this beginning of the month and its unfortunate that they all went into maintenance mode at the same time.

the site is not yet fixed this time. I thought it only takes a few minutes as what the prompt message told us. When mod jed posted at GT and said MTV is shifting of servers , he had been telling us that it takes few hours. It might be 48 hours or 72 right? I hope it will be fixed right away this day because I am so excited to reach 500 points and a bit disappointed too if the site not yet okey tomorrow.

We will not see it in mtv forum to have here frequent payout request as we know that its not easy to find funds here and we know how many members are active here and have payouts and its understandable that our mods need to check our payouts to be fair in approving payouts.

Well, I don't find any problem posting in here because the activities are really great, especially now that I am not posting daily in here unlike before that I am posting daily in here, but because I have lots of points, and I think it's not hard for me to accumulate points in here so I am not worrying at all.

I'm happy that my request of payments has been approved already and even though I don't have a post in the last four days in here I'm happy to say that today I can reach 440 points in here. That means in two to three more days I can reach 500 points in here. I want to request payments in here right away after I reach 500 points because I'm sure by that time I already got paid in here.

Yesterday I didn't able to accomplish my goal in here, but still I have managed to accumulate a good amount of points in here as I am quite fine with the points that I accumulated in here yesterday so hopefully today I can do reach my goal in here as I need to keep my posting activity daily in here.

I just requested for a payout in here the other day and am just hoping that it is included in the next batch of payments since I see that the mods are busy approving payment requests. I wonder why you worry about points on the forum because you already have a good amount of points on the forum already.

At least your payment request has been approved on the forum already. Now you are sure that when admin makes payment processing next time then you will be paid. I am still waiting for mine to be approved and in the meantime I just need to make some more posts for another one.

I just make only two posts on the forum myself because I was busy trying to reach targets on other forums. I will resume tomorrow to post in here as I dont to be left without points when my payment request get verified and processed. I have a feeling this will happen soon.

MTV keeps growing day by day so are the activities too,it keeps increasing,i must commend the admin for clearing payments so fast,well i didnt post here yesterday and i feel very disappointed about that,anyways i will try and make like 20 posts today and request for a payout