Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

This is why I also see it wise to try and put more effort on the forum as well to ensure that I always have a good amount of points on the forum. I managed to make 70 points in here this morning and I hope to make just a bit more points with a second round of posting later on.

This is why I also see it wise to try and put more effort on the forum as well to ensure that I always have a good amount of points on the forum. I managed to make 70 points in here this morning and I hope to make just a bit more points with a second round of posting later on.

yeah, spend more time in this forum is not a bad things as we can get fast payment and it means more money.right? even today is weekend i still feel good activities here, and to reach 70 points from this site is easy things if you try to focus in one section like PTP section which have more attentions from poster

1000 points is really a lot to have on the forum but then you have a pending payment request. I have seen other members though having more than 1500 points on the forum meaning that they are quite active. If I reach 1500 points I would probably rest for a week or so because that is enough for three payment request or about three weeks and give attention to other forums.

i don't see any payment yet till now. and the approval of payment request is quite slow. so i hope that the payment would be fast because i have been depending on this forum for fast payment. and so i hope that they would not have a reputation of making slow payment.

I just request payments today in here. I'm sure I will not going to get paid this month but I'm hoping that I will going to receive payments next month first week. this is my targe income in here. Hope that I can make 15 dollars in mtv next month as I really want to increase my earnings in mtv since their just too many ptp forum right now that has pending payments.

I did make 15 dollars of payments in one month and I see it being a good possiibility. Sometimes payment processing does take longer but if you can always make sure that you have enough points to request again as soon as you get paid out then you stand a good chance.

I would like to post a lot more here later on because I want to earn more points but it seems there is less activity on the site. So I hope that I would be able to make some post here again and other members as well would be able to make a lot of post here once again

I am presently posting in the forum because I have seen good activities today and since it is my free day to post then I will give some time in here to at least give 20 posts in the forum. That would be my target for this day and I hope that by the end of the week I already reqeusted payout in here.

Yeah. It would be great to see some additional advertisements in the forum but I think advertisers are quite lenient these days and in the past months unlike before. Maybe it's no use for them to advertise in the forum because only a few people, or worst, not at all would be interested to participate in the advertisers program or site.

what happen to the site? Is it under server maintenance or Is it only me seeing this prompt "Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality and updating our servers. We will be back as soon as possible. This might take a few minutes" I am worried because I am only using an operamini and i am not aware if you guys whom at desktop view also see the above prompt?