Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

yes, it seems the forum has problem being online daily. it has down time problem from time to time. it makes me bit worried sometimes as i thought it would be the end of the forum already. but the site is back already and so it makes me think it may be just a temporary problem. hopefully it is not an indication of any deeper problem.

daily? i don't think that is daily, 2 weeks ago this site is fine and i still can make post in this site everyday, and just don't worried, the only thing we can do here only waiting, i just believe that admin will be back with the forum, and i never thought of any deeper problem that they have, and what is that deeper problem here you mean?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just accessed the forum now and it was loading fine without ant problem. I think you guys

should continue with your activities there. Am sure and believe in strength of the Admins because

they are really working hard to make the forum the best and better place to earn from posting. Well,

am not active there, just as i opened it now but did not login, and i know there will be a time for that

when i will be so much active there.

Let's hope the forum is fully back online now.Getting on and offline won't augur well for the site at all.I really want to see it this time fully back online.I haven't for once cashout from the site.I am gonna force myself to do that these days.

lol, this forum just back yesterday night, and i think if you check the site you can see that thing, so far i only make few post here as trying to reach minimum payout here step by step. well after that thing i see this forum have little bit activity by some members

I see you have your payout request in the payout thread. Although, the forum is already accessible seems members need a more waiting. As it seems there were a long time to have the payment. I'm not sure if this is the longest or still normal process by the admin sinip.

i agree with you, but i think today some monitors or members here could be active once again, because it seems now this site is already accessible and as we can see many poster here could reach their 100 posts.

i agree with you, but i think today some monitors or members here could be active once again, because it seems now this site is already accessible and as we can see many poster here could reach their 100 posts.

I'm still active in here from time to time I still do post in here. Actually I post in here twice to four times a week. Depends on my daily activity. Although I rated italk as third class in my list of ptp. I still believe I can earn in here once a month or every two months. Because I know that sinip will never going to abandon its ptp site.

i think what you said there is right, admin will not abandoned this site and since he already have good reputation in the eyes of the online earner, and i fell good with this site too, even i don't make post here everyday but at least i try to reach 100 posts per month

hi anyone have the same problem with me today,i can't access the site. and i don't find any error message like before. i just hope admin could fix this problem so we can back to make post in here again,

You are not alone. I am also unable to access the forum since morning today. I think it seems to be frequent that the forum has some loading problems, since it seems that I cannot access the forum every now and then. Maybe I am wrong about this and it is a problem at my side.

until now this forum still not accessible, i wonder what happening with them, and @christmas in here i cannot access the site too and i think that is truly problem with the site not from users end, well i think the only thing people can do now is waiting until admin solved it

until now this forum still not accessible, i wonder what happening with them, and @christmas in here i cannot access the site too and i think that is truly problem with the site not from users end, well i think the only thing people can do now is waiting until admin solved it

Well as far as I can see the forum is now back online already, but I have not much motivation to post there now, only posted a payment proof. Later in the afternoon I shall see if I have the motivation to post there or not

lol, this forum just back yesterday night, and i think if you check the site you can see that thing, so far i only make few post here as trying to reach minimum payout here step by step. well after that thing i see this forum have little bit activity by some members

That usually happen when a site get offline.Many of its members would have moved over to another site and may be waiting for updates on when the site will be back.I am sure things will get back to normal it will just take little time for that to happen.

That usually happen when a site get offline.Many of its members would have moved over to another site and may be waiting for updates on when the site will be back.I am sure things will get back to normal it will just take little time for that to happen.

? i don't know what is wrong with you but see that is old posts that i made, and you still quote it?, well this site back again to the top performance, i can access them without any problem but yet i don't mave any much motivation to make post here, but today i see some poster make post here

? i don't know what is wrong with you but see that is old posts that i made, and you still quote it?, well this site back again to the top performance, i can access them without any problem but yet i don't mave any much motivation to make post here, but today i see some poster make post here

I am not referring to the present situation,if you read the post very well and understand it,you will know that i am referring to something that is continuous.It may have happened in the past but anytime such happens,what is going to happen is what i posted about.If the site get offline again,members activities is going to reduce.

that is really and issue with all this type forum that are not that much frequent and stable online.As the members will be out of the forum and then go for more stable ones to lay their posts.

Do you reckon that the issue could be a funding one? That would explain why it takes time to wait for payment requests to be processed and cleared. I am still waiting for my first payment request to be cleared before I continue posting here. I was well aware of the situation with regards to the time it may take to process requests so although this comes as no suprise anxiety is kicking in.