Paying sections:

1) HYIPs, Autosurfs & Other Ways to Earn with the "High-Risk Industry"

2) MoneyMaking: Markets, Real Estate, Banking, and Investments

3) Payment Processors & Currency Exchange

Minimum payout = 100 posts

Normal Members: 3 to 20 cents per post

Upgraded Members: 5 to 20 cents per post

70-50 rule:

Starting from 5th payment request, or 400 messages made in "paid to post" sections (whichever comes first), every member whose payout request consists of 70% or more posts in "Get Paid to Post" section, will suffer 50% deduction of his/hers payment!

For instance, you made 100 posts, out of which 75 were in "Get Paid to Post" section. Let's say you were supposed to get paid $3.60. Instead you will be paid $1.80

Payments via Liberty Reserve

http://www.italkmoney.com/index

Sadly I can't find my referrer link, so just put my nickname down in the refferer box (same nickname as here)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear xxxxxxx,

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 10/3/2010 19:20

Batch: 46020571

From Account: U8141828

Amount: $2.43

Memo: Payment for your posts in ITM forum.

Thank you.

image-D3A0_4CA96A50.jpg

thanks admin.

This is one the first forum to bring out a PTP restrictions ,In most of the forums you cna see that the pPT section is always busy with the members posting there .

So heer we have to active i nal lsections otherwise much of the points will be losed and another dmerit is that the payout waiting period is indeed big over 10 days .

Admin is starting to speed up the speed of approving payments.

Usually I see is he process 2-3 payments but today he processed 5 payments straight, and one of my payment request is within these 5 processed ones.

Now I am waiting patiently for my money to come in. Hopefully, I will be getting a good amount. Hahaha :) For now I have to be careful as I am eligible for the 70-50 rule already.

The admin take 30days to process my 1st request and also he deducted 50%post.i got my 2nd request approved in 20days yet now it is 6days he didnot processed.one of the worst and careless admin.he didnot placing paid/processed requests.if any newbie come he cant understand anything a vulgar forum.

how come u can keep complaining when u r the person who did wrong? U r spamming in the site but the admin still pay u. U should try to improve your posts quality instead of keep complaining. Between, I need to warn u that, admin stated in your last payment request, if u keep on the spamming activities, your next payout will be denied.

Hey,juzfinal.what you know?he took 30days for 1stpayout.he told 2ndpayment approved and it is already 6days over he didnot processed.tell me how ugly is their payment section with all confusing?i didnot even questioned admin even he deducted 50% of posts.

I have received my payments without any problem, PM the admin if u don't receive it yet, admin might missed it. Between, if u have any problem with the site, pls ask in the forum. There is a section for u to question your doubts, keep complaining here doesn't help u to solve it.

Between, the admin already gave u the reason why he deduct 50% of your earnings, quote from your last payment request:

Your payment request has been approved, you'll be paid soon. Please note that you've again received 50% deduction due to low quality of your posts. If you continue the same way, next payment request will be DENIED!

Thier admin it having one oft he lowest PTP rates even though he has go a monitor and a lot of advertisers ,But it must not be completed unless for 15 days ,I am sure that soon this ofrum will be outdated ,1 month for processing a payout isi ndeed very hard and it is better that teh admin pay within 7 days atleast or it can be the next moneyshareforum .

my last payment request made last sepr 24 is still pending. this is such a long delay.but i can still wait though. but i get bothered with the slow activity i have been noticing on this forum lately. I just hope that members will post activity again. the 70 50 affected the good activity the forum negatively.

This forum is one of the worst in terms of cashout waiting days ,I am not even getting the logic behind not paying the members even after 2 weeks ,They just have one thread for requesting payments and around 10-15 replies are here being posted daily and also none of teh rates given by them are also high .

I think it is good that they have one thread for all payout request.they are the only forum i know that does that which is quite nice actually. it makes the forum look tidy and neat and not crowded with many payout request. I am trying to earn points fast but with low activity here its not possible for now

This forum is one of the worst in terms of cashout waiting days ,I am not even getting the logic behind not paying the members even after 2 weeks ,They just have one thread for requesting payments and around 10-15 replies are here being posted daily and also none of teh rates given by them are also high .

Actually every forum has their own policy, so if the admin want us to request payments in a thread, we need to follow. I don't see bad point here.

About the post rate, my average rate here is around $0.037 per post (despite 1c per payment proof), so I still considered this rate as reasonable...but I agreed that almost all members get the same rate, whether u r posting great or bad in the forum.

the activity here is almost dead specially in the ptp section where im most active at.usually members are more active at ptp section. having almost no activity or new post for a week on many topics under ptp section, it just shows that the site has indeed suffered from lack of activity from members.this is really sad.they ares still posting only with long delays though.

I had long enough not to do activities there because there are users who are very frustrating, but I'm interested in the comments of the members of this forum, but if they are still experiencing delays payout?

Not really, I received my previous 3 pending requests within 2 weeks period although waiting for more than 1 month. So, this showing the admin is trying to catch up everything after the delay.

These few days, quite a lot payments been approved so I guess each payment request need around 2 weeks to clear. :P

I don't get frustrated on the long delays in payment but at least they are still giving good rates for our posting. they had problems with their funds before but still they keep on paying and never decreased the rate. I just keep on posting while waiting for the payment.

I don't think they are having problems with their fund, aren't they? Sinip andTopnatcher have their own way in online making money, and yet, they still able to buy licensed script for ITM.

The only problem is, Topnatcher is so busy and she unable to online everyday process those payment requests. :huh:

I make post on this forum some time but i am much far of requesting payout still, further it is not often i can make posts here, the main problem is they pay only 1 cent a post for payment proofs. I have around 40 posts there, the next time i have free time would like to reach 100 posts and request a payout soon. Overall activity is good and i like their monitor which is paid to rate as well.

I make post on this forum some time but i am much far of requesting payout still, further it is not often i can make posts here, the main problem is they pay only 1 cent a post for payment proofs. I have around 40 posts there, the next time i have free time would like to reach 100 posts and request a payout soon. Overall activity is good and i like their monitor which is paid to rate as well.

well, I don't think 1c per payment proof considered as "problem".

Most PTP forums are giving the same rate too. Between, ITM is paying based on every 100 posts, and payment proofs counted into the 100 posts. So, if u have more payment proofs, the faster u will reach their minimum payout.