Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

if you have some time to divide i am sure that you can make post here, just make about 5 or 10 posts perday here is more than enough since they are not paid you in every week, and the rate here is good and never change, if you make some quality post you will be earn more

I do agree although I do post 15 post a day in here. that's my goal in here and so far I don't have problem getting paid in here. I know its hard to post in ptp like italk since its really hard to wait and get paid in here. But I'm hoping that I will going to reach 500 post in here and request the whole amount. I'm hoping that I will going to get paid the whole amount soon. lols.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree although I do post 15 post a day in here. that's my goal in here and so far I don't have problem getting paid in here. I know its hard to post in ptp like italk since its really hard to wait and get paid in here. But I'm hoping that I will going to reach 500 post in here and request the whole amount. I'm hoping that I will going to get paid the whole amount soon. lols.

and i think it is better to make post in this site too, do you agree? rather than only make some general update post here that i think is not important, but i see you are one of the active members here and also active in many section :D, today i cannot make any post here but i will try to make about at least 10 post here

people also busy with their activity in other forums, but today i will try to help you make post here and also make post in other section, it would be good if many members also active here becuase some members could reach minimum payout here faster

yesterday, i just make about 2 post here. with low motivation last night, but at least i still make post here. today i also see little activity, but sooner it will be change and i hope the activity here better than tommorow :D,with a lot of good post

yes the activity here is great and good but its like the activity in this forum is mostly on paid to post section i will also try and see if I can post in here tommorow because today has already past from my time zone,.

great and good? italk has less than 500 post a week. so what make you say that activity in this forum is good. Also in ptp section theirs a ruling that limits your post in ptp section so how come a section that has been limit post rules has more activity in this section?

Also many are complaining in this site for its take a month to two months to get paid in here. So I'm wondering where did you get the basis that its still good to post in here. As this site is almost an abandon ptp forum.

great and good? italk has less than 500 post a week. so what make you say that activity in this forum is good. Also in ptp section theirs a ruling that limits your post in ptp section so how come a section that has been limit post rules has more activity in this section?

Also many are complaining in this site for its take a month to two months to get paid in here. So I'm wondering where did you get the basis that its still good to post in here. As this site is almost an abandon ptp forum.

but this forum still paid the members, right? and apart from that things, i see you are active in this site to make post,right, the only thing that discourage many members is that long time members to wait before get the money

not loyal but active poster, if you active here surely you will paid because sooner or later you will reach your minimum payment request here, but if you are not active you will never reach that and will be on that amount over and over again.

You are absolutely wrong my Freind please since you said that the site is almost abandon why are you still active in here? For the activity issue what am talking abaut is that members are still posting instead of leaving their posting work to Null,and for the payment delay we all know that italkmoney is fun of delaying payment so this shouldnt be much problem since they normally paid at the end.

@chardyme: it seems that you active here today i see you make about more than 10 posts here, well today i cannot make post here due to my offline activity, but tommorow i will trying to make at least 5 posts here, and it is good to see activity here is good.

@chardyme, yea I see that you are quite active in that forum. I recently joined it, a few days ago, but quickly realised that all of the moderators are actually inactive for some reason...

And the last payout request was almost a week ago, and no body has processed them.

I sent to admin 2 PMs questioning him on something, (not payments) but he still hasnt answered.

@chardyme, yea I see that you are quite active in that forum. I recently joined it, a few days ago, but quickly realised that all of the moderators are actually inactive for some reason...

And the last payout request was almost a week ago, and no body has processed them.

I sent to admin 2 PMs questioning him on something, (not payments) but he still hasnt answered.

first, i will tell you this forum will paid the members longer than other forums did, if you check it is more than 3 weeks of processing, some members complain while some members still make post here and trying to reach minimum cashout,

@Trickster. Um. it is probably because some don't actually know that the forum is actually inactive? That is probably why they are still posting as they are not informed about it? Or maybe they are still hoping that one day it will come back and they may get their payment.

@Trickster. Um. it is probably because some don't actually know that the forum is actually inactive? That is probably why they are still posting as they are not informed about it? Or maybe they are still hoping that one day it will come back and they may get their payment.

inactive? they are still active dude LOL, if you check they are still paid members, the only problem is the long time you need to wait for your payment, is that clear? and i wonder if you are members here but it seems that you are not a members of this site yet, right?

@Trickster, right ok maybe I might be wrong about the inactive, but I did look at one's profile and says haven't been on line since Feb. And why do you to conclusion that I am not a member. In fact I am. I just don't post in there very often, because to be honest, the conversation is basically the same every time.

How come the payments there are so slow. I see that the last payment proof is a few weeks ago already.