Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

When you send admin PM's regarding payments have you ever received a favourable reply regarding payments coming soon? I have just about lost hope in the forum myself because to be honest, four months is quite a long time to be waiting for a payment from a PTP forum especially when we usually write off a forum for not paying for a month.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting for a long time is bad for us in here, but i will be trying to be patience and let see if this month, they still paying all people who still not get paid by admin here. but i still stop my activity here for a moment and see what will happen next

Who knows actually what could be the reason why these are happening in this forum. Admin has not bothered even to tell all the active posters there, why the payment delay or taking much longer like this. I wanted to begin my activity there again, but for the fact that many members there, were complaining of the delay in payment, i don't think i will be active there again, till i see how activity there will be.i

No one knows for sure @forumtech because there are no annoucements on the forum regarding any developments or even payments. That has left many of us to speculating on what the future of the forum could be as we have had no formal word from admin in months.

It certainly is not normal to see pending payments requests for this long. Its almost four months already with no word from admin or payment processing in here. Many members are finding it hard to accept the situation in here which is why they are hoping for good news though it doesnt seem they are going to come.

Yes, that is waht adding up why members stopped posting in here because the Admin seems it's a weeks since the last time he came online in here as I know it was May, and June is about to end so that is already a long time, and the Admin hasn't come online yet in here.

This is why I feel that admin has really lost interest in the forum. This should be quite evident from the time that admin spent withougt even bothering to go onto the forum. There is very little that members can do now but accept the inevitable I guess.

Well, there were no good point now that this forum will be a good ptp still. Because we have seen that admin might pay for monthly payments but not like this. And for sure we already think that this forum don't have good forum activity also so we don't know now if the admin still here or getting advertisers.

I think the forum is already dead and does not pay their active members anymore. I just read it from other forums since I myself tried to join in. Lucky for me I read all their posts before joining in, I was able to save the trouble of not getting paid. So for those who just tuned in and want to join. DON'T JOIN YET until there will be proof that Sinip is paying it's active members again. Its a shame that this forum has come to this. It was a good and active forum.

I think the forum is already dead and does not pay their active members anymore. I just read it from other forums since I myself tried to join in. Lucky for me I read all their posts before joining in, I was able to save the trouble of not getting paid. So for those who just tuned in and want to join. DON'T JOIN YET until there will be proof that Sinip is paying it's active members again. Its a shame that this forum has come to this. It was a good and active forum.

I have just been unfortunate to have known and be active on the forum when it was paying well as senior members have mentioned. Its really a shame that things have worked out this way because admin and the forum are losing credibility as a results of the recent developments.

it seems no payment for last week, well actually i am just giving up to post here for a moment and i see one of moderator in this site already request for their payment request, well let us wait for some weeks later if admin make any movement for this site

That is what we can do to wait for the Admin to process payment request in here, I will cotinue my posting activity in here once the Admin pay those members because I have 30 posts already in here it would be such a waste if I wouldn't continue my posting activity in here.

It would be hard for me to return to the forum anytime soon especially if there is no guarantees of when payment processing is to take place moving forward. You get a lot of anxiety by posting in here and not know if you are going to be paid in one month or four months as is the case right now.

i don't know why this thread is still open there are no payments for four months already. so i think that the site is no longer a ptp until they have paid again. since the admin does not even given new updates. even if there would be new updates i don't think this thread should be open not until the admin has made payments once again.

@indie: if this site is not ptp anymore don't only make posts here, just hit report button there and don't make any posts. simple ,right? and i agree with monyitomon, this things already happened many times that admin paying members in long time interval. and i also don't see any movement here, it still like before, i just hope admin clear the payment sooner

Yes, and as for me? Such complain seems very normal to me because been heard many times. I just wonder when the Admins knows about all of the complain then doesn't he want to make some improvement? When he visit the other Forums likely what he can read with almost all threads of ITM in other Forums is about the delay, perhaps the Admin didn't bother checking the other Forums.

I am sure that admins of many forums do take the time to read feedback about their forums on other sites and the same does apply to ITM forum admin. I just wonder why there is still no positive developments despite all this concerns that members are raising on a daily basis.

The Admin Sinip doing the same thing but that was before but now? he doesn't have enough time to do that even the processing of payment in here he don't have enough time to do it that's why it is taking really long time before the payment will be processed in here, that's why members has many thoughts about this delay.

well i think there are two option that people can do here, waiting silently or just report this thread and then it will be closed and after that if someone get paid just report it to admin again. complain and complain will not help anything from what i see this thread already have enough complain :D