Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

i don't know how much post i can request on the site. maybe about for 200 posts already or maybe a bit more. but for me it is not good to post when others are not posting at all. so i hope to see some activities even just few post daily so i can help to keep the acitvity here somehow.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't actually recommend anyone to post here. Seems like their payment processing is extremely slow. And not many people bother to post here any more because we all seem to have doubt whether the admin is able to fund us. Seems like his paying schedule is too irregular, sometimes waiting time over 2 months, and now been a few weeks.

I'm sure the problem in here are just the Admin is too busy with his offline activities there is no problem with the funds in here. Perhaps likely the reason when a Forum is delay processing most of us think that it was a problem with a funds but that is actually not likely the reason because there are two reasons that I consider it may be that the Admin is too busy or it's a shortage with funds.

There is still no updates to when this forum is going to have paid its members, so is the news circulating before that admin is paying really soon was just really some humors as because it has been weeks since then and there is still no payments processed.

I also heard about the rumour about payments about to be processed by admin some time ago and when I checked the forum could not find anything there. I still believe that payments will not be processed without members knowing and that members will be quick to spread their payment proofs as soon that happens.

i will keep waiting for the payment and i just hope that admin not only told about that thing to us, but set it in action. because i think many poster here want to get paid sooner so they can resume their activity here include me

Indeed the Admin will put that in action surely but members just really waiting long enough in here. So, I am wishing that the Admin will learn to think about members feeling in here when they already accepted that they will be paid after a months in here then after expecting for such a long time then there is still a delay.

It gets even worse when after the long period that you already spent waiting you will receive a payment for a mere hundred posts like in my case. This is going to be my first payment from this forum but it has already turned me off posting here because of the long time it takes to payout.

This forum has not been paying its members for the longest time already, I don't think it is just right to still hope and wait for this forum, so I suggest we just move on and spend our time and effort to other ptp forums around.

that is what i do now :D, but i still hope that admin will pay us, and i see that the only thing that members can do here only wait and wait, but if you want to keep posting here you can do that thing , because i still see few members keep active make post here.

Seems this forum as I consider it as a dead forum but we can't confirm if this forum will still here to pay as its already 2 months knowing that admin do process payments every month. It's quite discouraging and also sad to hear that admin is not online for a long time already.

Seems this forum as I consider it as a dead forum but we can't confirm if this forum will still here to pay as its already 2 months knowing that admin do process payments every month. It's quite discouraging and also sad to hear that admin is not online for a long time already.

yeah it is bad for now, admin don't online for along time and i still heard some issue before from a members that admin will pay the members but i don't see it come to truth, i think the only thing to do now is waiting until there are some good tihng happened

I don't know if its the admin here that answered to one of the pm of a member or the admin is really offline still. I'm little worried if this forum after several years will stop paying or will disappear because admin did not show and did not update members.

hmm, that is not good if some members that not paid for more than 2 months but for me i still have positive thought with them because my payment only about 1 month here, if i don't make any mistake bulastika is budado in DMT, i just hope sinip will clear payment requests and online sooner.

Yes, many members have been waiting for a long time in here arealdy to receive their payments. In my case its now been more than 3 months since I been waiting for mine. I dont think that its even worth it because I had only requested for 100 posts so that would not be as lucrative as other members who requested for more. I dont have the motivation to post again and request for more so I have stopped posting.

Well the forum used to payout after a very long time because even after over a month and a half senior members here were still trying to calm down the situation by saying that the forum will pay. I think that members expected that payments would follow even if it takes longer as it has happened before. Anyway, maybe its time to let the forum go.

Sometimes we have to face the realities and admit that it is indeed a goner I agree. Senior members of the forum have even started admitting that this may be the end of the forum so its no longer promising. We are now approaching the fourth month without any word or new developments whatsoever.

Theirs is words but no payments. Admin Sinip is still active in italk. If you want you can send him pm and I'm sure within a week you will get a reply. But about payments I just have some doubts that its going to happen. Lets face it this site is running for like four months without paying its members. I doubt that suddenly out of the blue its going to pay its members.