Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll this forum is still a good place to post in to that is if you are willing to wait for your payment to be processed and be paid, but I see some posters here have got their efforts all been paid off in waiting :D

and you? :D, i agree if this forum as one of the good place to make posts even the payment processed longer than other forums, but in other forum i see member post about admin sinip health, it seems he sick so he cannot access the internet, but i hope that is wrong

Yeah,be able to wait for a long time for your payment is what you need to work on the site.If you are the type that expects faster payments,you will be making a mistake signing up for this site.By the way,i hope the admin get more advertisers and increase the posting rate.

Good thing about posting in italk is that its pays late. And by the time I got paid. I have a big amount to get paid. This month of march I'm sure I will not going to receive any payments in this site. But maybe in three months I can get 15 to 20 dollars in here. Now is it worth it to wait 3 months to get 15 to 20 dollars?

Why three months? That is quite long to get good amount of ITM forum. I thought that you able to have the previous big payment within a month. Well, I'm still trying if I can to have my first payment request here.

as long as you can waste some of your time here it will be good because you also can get some bucks, even you need to wait for long time, at least you can make some calculation how much you can reach in that 3 months, and upgrade become one of the good thing here i mean the lifetime upgrade

The admin is not that strict in approving payout only that it's taking a long time to getting paid which made the members to stay away from this site. So it is hard to post here consistently because of the low activity in the site

talking about hard or not, i think it is depend on the target you set in here, if you only make about 10 or until 15 posts per day, i think you can make this posts, because activity is not always low too and at least even a days still have few posters

Just a clarification it's not really Admin Sinip who has some health problem but his WIFE. That's according to bulastika but funny because he was also the one who said that Admin Sinip has health problem but it was just a mistake. Anyway, yeah! Of course it is good place to post, it has been proven for many years.

I see that admin already put the list for those who still have pending payment request when he accidentally deleted the thread of payment request. Well sad to say I only have 30 posts as of this moment. So not sure if I will able to have request and will be included in the payment process for this month.

Just a clarification it's not really Admin Sinip who has some health problem but his WIFE. That's according to bulastika but funny because he was also the one who said that Admin Sinip has health problem but it was just a mistake. Anyway, yeah! Of course it is good place to post, it has been proven for many years.

haha can you give me the link, now i am totally confused with that posts again, so i can clarify the things by myself, and well today i just finished posting here, and i see PTP section have good activity, while other section also have few activity

haha can you give me the link, now i am totally confused with that posts again, so i can clarify the things by myself, and well today i just finished posting here, and i see PTP section have good activity, while other section also have few activity

Here you go -- http://www.italkmoney.com/topic/16044-100-posts-request/page__view__findpost__p__208279

I see my name at the bottom (the 3rd last), so I guess I will have to wait a little bit more longer to get paid.

alterpay? i think you mean alertpay, if i am right, they accepted that payment processor, and why not take little time to visit this site, and they are still paid but let me tell you they are not fast as the other forum when paid members, but you can request so many payment request here.

Little by little Sinip is trying to update the request of payments thread. Me I'm still waiting to see the last request of payments that I made in here so that I can request may payments also. I'm sure I can earn about 10 to15 dollars in here if I request payments because I believe I have 300 to 500 post that I can request payments already.

guessing will not help anything, if you are active here too it could be good for the members like me who need to achieve their minimum payout too, and i am sure with active here, especially in HYIP section would be bring more profit to admin too :D

if you have some time to divide i am sure that you can make post here, just make about 5 or 10 posts perday here is more than enough since they are not paid you in every week, and the rate here is good and never change, if you make some quality post you will be earn more