Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The activity is always not that high but we will many members still able to have reach their payouts mainly they focused on posting payment proofs. I see how great they are in becoming long running ptp but then as always patience here is also needed as we see admin made to have here inactive for a long time.

The activity is always not that high but we will many members still able to have reach their payouts mainly they focused on posting payment proofs. I see how great they are in becoming long running ptp but then as always patience here is also needed as we see admin made to have here inactive for a long time.

yeah admin already inactive for long time, i wonder what he doing :D, talking about how long, i think they are one of the old PTP forum, as we can see they also have monitors and i think admin earn pretty well from advertisement here

Well, admin surely is in vacation and probably do his beautiful activities which not all people can do. We'll see that in the middle of the month there will be another payout to be processed but then of course, there will be also payouts to be created by members.

i am postitive that sure members will create the payment request here, but from what i see many of them is the payment proof poster or sometimes admin of hyip monitors, but as for me i am still struggling to reach minimum request in ITM, i hope this week i can reach that

Well I am still far away from reaching 100 posts from this forum as I was not really actively posting for this forum and I also missed some days that I should have been posting for this forum.

i also don't really active in this forum but when i login i try as the best as i can to make more post in here, so far it is difficult with the activity they have today but i am still fine here, one post is good enough for me LOL

yesterday and now this forum is accessible at my home, but i only trying to proof about what you said, maybe there is something happened with your internet connection, but i think today you can access this site and make post here, there are some good activity here today

Its already been accessible since last night. And its already sunset today in my country so in short italk is back more than 20 hours already. But I don't make post yet. I will going to post the day after tomorrow. I'm going to be busy tomorrow. But I'm going to make sure that I can earn good amount in here once I got paid.

i have already completed my post this day. but my plan is just to make one round of post here every time i have the chance to post here. i don't plan to make 2 rounds of post like i usually do in other forums. but at least i am trying to post here daily as much as possible.

Italk must be second to our priority. Italk do pay but with two months delay. So I suggest that we only post in here if we have extra time. we going to request payments in here each time we reach 100 post and most of all we must willing to wait for two months before we can get paid in here. And my mind set is always I don't count my earning in here.

that is good for you, i have about 20 posts here before i can reach minimum payout too, today i trying to reach it, but i don't login yet, and with some good activity here i am sure that i can reach 100 posts today :D, well i think it will be better to active daily here because we can reach PO faster

i only make about 3 posts here yesterday, it seems that some members cannot make but with this activity i am sure that many members could make post here, from what i see the payment request here is not paid yet, i think when this month end admin will paid the members

@riddick: yeah it seems they have some problem here, and i find this message in the site:

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

i just hope admin sinip or topnotcher could fix this thing and then make this site fully back once more just like it before, it seems i cannot make post here today

yes, it seems the forum has problem being online daily. it has down time problem from time to time. it makes me bit worried sometimes as i thought it would be the end of the forum already. but the site is back already and so it makes me think it may be just a temporary problem. hopefully it is not an indication of any deeper problem.