Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since admin mentioned that he has saved all unpaid requests (http://www.italkmone...-posts-request/), there is nothing much for members to worry about. We should continue to post in the forum and hit payouts, that is our aim isn't it ?

Yeah, I guess it is really much a big concern as admin Sinip is one of the trusted admin we have that up to now they are paying for posts. Still getting 3 cent rate per post is already beneficial and decent rate.

Since admin mentioned that he has saved all unpaid requests (http://www.italkmone...-posts-request/), there is nothing much for members to worry about. We should continue to post in the forum and hit payouts, that is our aim isn't it ?

i agree with you, i think we don't need to worry about that admin will fix it sooner and as he said that he have the backup, so i think we just keep make post if we members here, but lately i see some pessimistic post about what happen with the site, and until now it is not proven yet

i agree with you, i think we don't need to worry about that admin will fix it sooner and as he said that he have the backup, so i think we just keep make post if we members here, but lately i see some pessimistic post about what happen with the site, and until now it is not proven yet

Pessimistic posts. Hmm...Actually I do wonder if those who make those kind of posts, are they even members of ITM, or are they merely inactive in the forum itself. Hard to say, though. Whatever it is, it is like hearsay only.

Pessimistic posts. Hmm...Actually I do wonder if those who make those kind of posts, are they even members of ITM, or are they merely inactive in the forum itself. Hard to say, though. Whatever it is, it is like hearsay only.

i don't know too, but i think they only want to make more point by using that issue, and i think it is good that admin is responsive person also he always monitored about what member talk about his forum in the other forum, and i think for them who posting like must be think twice LOL

The website of this HYIP is back to be fine again. Well, we do not need to be pessimist on making post here. If not, try to make 100 posts first, and then wait til we are paid

HYIP? i think this site is PTP forum, not HYIP even admin sinip have monitors here but the discussion here not only discuss about HYIP only but there are alot of things we can discuss :D, and you are right about that to proof about this site just be active making posts here, it would be good for us and them :D, also for admin too.

Right it is not only focused in hyip but then other sections too which other members wanted to post in gpt section. As of this moment, Im inactive still and really can't tell yet when Im going to post in ITM but then as it is just the beginning of the month so I still have some days to have 100 posts.

Right it is not only focused in hyip but then other sections too which other members wanted to post in gpt section. As of this moment, Im inactive still and really can't tell yet when Im going to post in ITM but then as it is just the beginning of the month so I still have some days to have 100 posts.

yeah so that is why they have rules to make us spread our activity in many section in this forum, if we only focused our activity in GPT section i am sure that admin will only earn little bit or they won't earn anything, and it is better if we also spread our activity in some good section such as HYIP or Forex

Well not only loyal posters I do see who able to request payment. Looking at their payment request thread they do have many newbies here request for their very first payment requests. I think to have that too as I consider myself newbie here as Im not able to request payment here so far.

Hahaha, so are not really too active from this forum and you consider to be posting for this forum, anyways I still believe that this forum is still good and decent and stable forum to post in with.

Yes, it is good though Its me I don't have the courage to post here as I really lack of time. Unless I will do prioritizing here and will not prioritize others. As I'm into forex forums for the meantime.

Hahaha, me too, I used to be active in here but somehow the long process of payment have lost my interest in here to post and also the rules about the 70-50 is making me worry :D

i think 70-50 rules here is fine to keep the forum health from the member who only want to earn from GPT section and especially PTP section, and i think if we also active in HYIP section or in Forex it could be good for this forum too as it could be attracted more advertisers

Good thing about posting in italk is that its pays late. And by the time I got paid. I have a big amount to get paid. This month of march I'm sure I will not going to receive any payments in this site. But maybe in three months I can get 15 to 20 dollars in here. Now is it worth it to wait 3 months to get 15 to 20 dollars?

Good thing about posting in italk is that its pays late. And by the time I got paid. I have a big amount to get paid. This month of march I'm sure I will not going to receive any payments in this site. But maybe in three months I can get 15 to 20 dollars in here. Now is it worth it to wait 3 months to get 15 to 20 dollars?

for me that is still fine, and as the additional income that is more more than i can get, even the long payment we also can request more than one payment request, right? and that is become one of the key some member still be active in this forum, because they deserved for what they post