Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

i don't know how to help the forum to be more stable. i think it is not enough that we get active on the site. i think that the admin should find more advertisers also on the site while we are trying to support the site by being more active here.

why not send him PM and aks about something that you want to know, or you can send that you want to help to make this site stable?, i think he will reply to you, but for me that is not important for me as long as admin paying, i just keep active here

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe by communicating with him directly we can really get the jist of what his plans are or how he strategises. I will still remain patient myself till the payments are cleared in here. I wonder if it is allowed to submit more than one payment requests at a time as this would be very much desirable for members and will ensure continued activity if admin is busy with other offlile activities.

Maybe by communicating with him directly we can really get the jist of what his plans are or how he strategises. I will still remain patient myself till the payments are cleared in here. I wonder if it is allowed to submit more than one payment requests at a time as this would be very much desirable for members and will ensure continued activity if admin is busy with other offlile activities.

for that thing, this site allowed you to request more than one payment request even that is not paid yet by admin and i think that is one of the advantages of this site even they pay members longer and i still accepted that, becuase they are really paying

Do you reckon that the issue could be a funding one? That would explain why it takes time to wait for payment requests to be processed and cleared. I am still waiting for my first payment request to be cleared before I continue posting here. I was well aware of the situation with regards to the time it may take to process requests so although this comes as no suprise anxiety is kicking in.

Yeah,i agree that the delay for payment on this site may be because of funds.I think it is better this way than be expecting payments when it won't be done on time.You as a member already know that you will be paid within three weeks.The admin may be working on other programs and that time might be the time he will be able to raise money.

the admin of this forum did not paid since long time . alot of pending payouts and I do not know why the admin of this forum delaying now . in the past this admin paid many times and he paid fast to his members but now he delaying in doing payouts .

When did this past happen? I been member of this site since its was been a week or two weeks old and before its paying like every two weeks. But after its running two to three months its suddenly shift to paying once a month only but since january this year its seems extended to two months waiting period.

I really don't understand the delay but its good that even with delays its still pays.

The good this as you correctly say is that the site is still paying although it takes a lot more time to release payments. We are already used to PTP forums that do not take a while before paying which is why when the time elapses in here without payments being cleared most of us start to panic. Senior members in here are already aware of this and they see no cause for concern as they know theyt will eventually get paid.

Its still a concern since last year the waiting period is one month now its almost two months. But since I don't count this site as my regular ptp forum. I don't count my earnings in here. But I still do post in here and just surprise me to see 10 dollars more or less paid in my LR from Italk. In short I just think of italk as a time deposit. lols.

actually there is something that we can do here, that is waiting, and i think that is the only thing we can do beside making posts here, if you want to make more bucks you can make post here while waiting to get paid, or if you reached another minimum payout, just simply request it again.

same here i am little bit lazy nowadays when i want to make post in this site, because of the long delay that many people have, but i think this is fine because sooner or later admin will pay members. but today i go and check the site but find out some activity here

My payment request in here has been pending for over two months now. To be honest I was aware that payments in here do take a bit longer than your average PTP but hadnt figured it could take this long. What is even worse is that I had only made a request for 100 posts meaning that my payout will not be worth the time I waited. I would rather make a payment request after making a lot more posts.

My payment request in here has been pending for over two months now. To be honest I was aware that payments in here do take a bit longer than your average PTP but hadnt figured it could take this long. What is even worse is that I had only made a request for 100 posts meaning that my payout will not be worth the time I waited. I would rather make a payment request after making a lot more posts.

more than 2 months, hmm well that is bad for me, but maybe you can wait until up to 3 months so it means you need to wait for one month, and see if this site paying you or not, i think admin still busy with his offline activity so that is why he don't clear your payment

Well that was really the way things go with ITM forum but then again there are still some posters who have already trusted the forum and knows that the forum will really pay them.

of course, and i agree with you. so far i still see some hyip monitors still active post the payment proof, but i also see few members that make post too only in some section, but it seems they are not really motivated, because i see they make few post too

There is not enough motivation to post here from members although there is that constant assurance from senior members that payments will eventuallt be cleared out. I had expected payment processing to take some time although I didnt quite think it would this long. Once admin can clear out payments I will surely resume posting again.

@tirus: i think you can be patient with what happened in here dude, so far my pament request here also not approved and get paid but in the deep inside of my heart i still believe that admin will pay members, well i will reconsider to resume my activity here

@tirus: i think you can be patient with what happened in here dude, so far my pament request here also not approved and get paid but in the deep inside of my heart i still believe that admin will pay members, well i will reconsider to resume my activity here

It is not easy at all to be patient under the circumstances. Its been well over two months now since I submitted my payment request and nothing has come of it. I dont have much of a choice now but to wait for payments to be cleared. My biggest regret is requesting a payout when I only had 100 posts in here. It would have been better to have accumulatd more points and cashed out at a higher number of posts instead. Anyway I know better now and this is what I will be doing next time.

@tirus: why not make any other request? this site allow you to make more than one payment request even your previous payment request not approved by admin, and if you can you can send email to admin, maybe he see your email and processed it sooner

@trickster I did think of working towards another target and submitting another payment request but then had the same thought @riddick has. Its better to post on other forums at the moment where I can get to receive the funds within in a shorter period of time as opposed to the current time it takes here. I will still be active here but with the awareness that it is a long term investment.