Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i think it is great they've already 1 line for many payout request. they're the sole online community i know which really does truley what is fairly pleasant truly. the idea tends to make the actual online community look nice looking and neat and not congested using numerous payout request. I will be trying to earn details rapid but using small action in this article its unattainable for the present time.

It would certainly be nice if the forum could resume to be paying because it was actually paying good post rates from what I understand. The only thing is that I could get to experience the good post rates myself because my timing was off as I got in at the wrong time. Some members think though that the forum has sealed its fate.

Yea,it would be nice if the forum can resume paying,this would really encourage so many members to come and make posts in þhe forum,even if the forum resume paying any time from now,I dont think I would be able to make posts in the forum cos I am involved in so many forums,may be next year,I might be adding it to my ptp list

Same as me; I won't be adding this forum to my list of forums even if it starts paying and much members later become very active in it because adding any extra forum to my list now will be very stressful for me and I may not be able to cope. Even if I must add it, I may have to remove a present forum I'm active in.

For me it would depend on a number of factors if it were to resume paying. I wouldnt mind posting here because the post rates were good. For one there would need to be faster payment processing in here because the main reason why the forum in not active right now is payments. So admin would need to shoe the ability to can pay members and faster than the time it used to take before.