Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

until now i still don't see any movement in payment request here, that is too bad it already long time since admin don't do this things, and i see now rarely poster that active here, only some hyip monitors that posting their payment proof

I have been reading all the time the threads of this forum and now I have seen that they have been closed because of pending payments for several months as well as inactive admin. That's why its no good to make discussion because we only see forum that is dead.

Well, even there's announcement sooner or later it will difficult now for the admin to get back the forum as lively as before. That's why its now really going to be down in activities and we can't expect admin will be back here to try to get advertisers for sure he earned well already.

The forum has already lost the good reputation that it had initially. I started posting there myself from getting good feedback from members despite the slow payments. So yes, members wont find it that easy to resume their posting even if admin makes payments because confidence is low.

If ever that this Forum won't pay its members then I guess I have also wasted some time in here as I have 30 posts on my account as I alerady started my posting activty in here but I did that little by little as I don't to feel some hardness reaching the minimum in here.

at least you have only 30 posts that were not paid. i have more than 200 posts on the site that i was not able ot request for payout. and i don't think it would have been paid even if i requested it. that is why i didn't bother to request it since i know there were long delay on payments already.

Thus, this forum remain inactive and don't have recent payments. There's no need to think about the forum as we need to move on already and focus in other forums as this forum will not going to offline or not paying for months because they usually have monthly payouts.

I think that most members are really disappointed by no annoucements from admin all this time. Yes, it would have been better to annouce the problem and suspend and close the site if need be than just to keep on silent for months it makes us even more anxious. I have given up anyway on receving my payment.

We really don't know about it so better to also not think much of the reason because who knows that admin is in emergency or in accident so we don't know as there were lots of possibilities of admin's offline. We just hope that it will eventually cleared even its months already.

We really don't know about it so better to also not think much of the reason because who knows that admin is in emergency or in accident so we don't know as there were lots of possibilities of admin's offline. We just hope that it will eventually cleared even its months already.
You are quite right in that we dont know the real reason for the what is happening to the forum. History has taught us though from the many PTP just suddenly went silent and stopped paying so its hard to have hope of payments being cleared one day. If it happens it will happen but I have resigned myself to the fact that there will be no payment processing from here.

I guess the other forums are also alluding to the fact that this is no longer a good place to be active and that there are serious doubts that payments will be processed from the forum. It has really ruined to reputation of admin as well as the forum in the process but the best way to have avoided that is to just pay members.

I guess this Forum is not a good one anymore I think the Admin is just simply careless with this Forum as it has been about five months, and there is no processign yet that was really disappointing but I guess some of you already think that this Forum has stopped paying, and won't be paying anymore.

I am surprised to see this thread still open here in DMT, in various ptp forums the threads about ITM forum has already been closed so it was quite surprising to see it here in DMT.

why not reported it? is it hard for you just to hit button? i think this site is not scam but i will waiting again for this site, if not it seems they already gone forever, but this forums still online until now without any problem and i still can login into my account here and try to post one post.