Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

well, those who are awaiting payments, there is some announcement from the admin in the chat section, that

the payments will be issued within two days for sure,

there is nothing to worry actually regarding payments, just keep posting quality information on favorite sections,

for me, I am interested in hyip discussion, proof sections also PTP.

well, those who are awaiting payments, there is some announcement from the admin in the chat section, that

the payments will be issued within two days for sure,

there is nothing to worry actually regarding payments, just keep posting quality information on favorite sections,

for me, I am interested in hyip discussion, proof sections also PTP.

I don't have any problem with this my friend, it's fine for me even though there are delayed payments, as long as the forum is paying. I wanted to reach the minimum posts in here so that I can see it for myself how the payment process goes. What are the payment processors does this forum accepts? I don't know about it since I'm still new in here.

@Rage35

You are Welcome at the forum

Your post are quite good in terms of content but i feel you should try to make some search before you post any new question

Because about the payment processor in the very first thread of Announcement we have provided that info

http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/index.php/topic/41-get-paid-to-post/

I hope in future you search before you ask for any questions

well, whatever may be the processor we are requesting the payment to, the cash out limit is the same

for those five different processors DMT issues payments to it's members. that is a 300 DMT points.

so it is our choice to chose the processor to get paid depending on our comfort and our preference.

of course the cash out limit is easy to reach, if we are active on DMT.

I have 166 dmt points in here. I don't know how much I will have to start to cashout. But I think I will wait until I got about 500 dmt points before I'm going to cashout from this site. Its a good way to have a piggy bank. Just post and post and cashout when you need money.

I have 166 dmt points in here. I don't know how much I will have to start to cashout. But I think I will wait until I got about 500 dmt points before I'm going to cashout from this site. Its a good way to have a piggy bank. Just post and post and cashout when you need money.

I think it's a good strategy, my friend. I think I will do the same thing. I will collect a lot of points before I request for payout. Maybe, I will request payout when it's close at the end of the month as that's the time when I have to pay my monthly subscription in CA.

well, it's quite easy to reach the cash out limit in DMT for active members, especially if

we are interested in posting at hyip discussion and have informative quality content regarding hyip programs,

it is just around 75 posts required to reach the cash out limit of 300 DMT points as post rate is 4 cents for that section.

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum and I am glad to be member of this forum. I looked that there are many activities in the forum

and also all payment request have been completed well. I think this forum is one of wonderful forum. I am a little bit late to join in here

but that was okay, I will try to be more active in here :)

well, I have noticed that many of the members are making very short posts and sometimes even senseless,

remember this is the forum where the admin is paying decent post rates for us,

so we should maintain our posting worth such good post rates, at least we try to post quality content,

and in just one single sentence, we can't make useful post, hope members should understand that.

@archu

Thanks for your reminding here archu, I am newbie in here and I will start to make habit to post in good quality of post.

I like to make posts in here and I liked the activity of members in here so I hope members in here could help each other

to make the forum is better and bettern in the future.

well, nice to see a lot newbies are joining DMT and posting quality content as well,

just two days ago, the admin has cleared all the payout requests,

and already there are few more requests gathered, that is the activity here,

hope members keep more and more active on our favorite forum, DMT.

well, nice to see a lot newbies are joining DMT and posting quality content as well,

just two days ago, the admin has cleared all the payout requests,

and already there are few more requests gathered, that is the activity here,

hope members keep more and more active on our favorite forum, DMT.

Well, Yes my friend. DMT is indeed a great forum. I can see there are members who are active in here and it's good because there will be more activities then. I am still trying to reach minimum payout now so that I can join the next payment schedule and be paid by DMT. I hope that I can receive the money full without deductions. I am trying to post with quality and follow the forum rules.

@rage

Yes, I like to see the activity of members in here and I hope that will be more active members in here so it could help me

to make posts easier in here. I hope I could reach my first payout request this week, maybe end of this week. That will be

good if I could realize that :) Anyway, when is usually the admin process payment? When should I post payment request?

Anyway, when is usually the admin process payment? When should I post payment request?

well, the admin usually paying on weekends or whenever he has free time,

there is some process like post checking should be done for all the requests gathered, which is not that simple task

which is time consuming, and once it is finished, then only the admin can issue payments to the members, again depending on his free time.

@archu

Oh thanks for your response, I will ask payment soon when i reached minimum payout and also when the time is not too

close with payment process. I knew if there must be checking about my posts too. I think I will ask payment this night or

tomorrow morning. I am glad because admin and moderator in here are so nice to their members. It's really good forum,

I like to be here :)

@Legendkid

I am new in here but I feel that I like to post in here because the members are active enough to reply my posts so I could make many posts in here.

About the admin, I knew that Mayur is honest person. I ever knew him in PTP sites too, he is active and good person. I believe it's safe to active in

this site. It's nothing to worry about DMT.

well, being an active poster of DMT, I could reach the payout limit today that is really nice to reach a payout in a week time,

so this will be my 4th request here I have just placed my payout request for the same,

nice to see a lot members are active here as well, especially in hyip discussion, good work, friends.

well, being an active poster of DMT, I could reach the payout limit today that is really nice to reach a payout in a week time,

so this will be my 4th request here I have just placed my payout request for the same,

nice to see a lot members are active here as well, especially in hyip discussion, good work, friends.

I am still trying to reach it within this span of week. I haven't requested my payment here and I am close now to the minimum. I am giving much effort now of posting here since I wanted to experience ggetting paid by this forum.

members should check well before starting any new thread if that was already posted by someone else,

cause the hyip discussion is full of many new threads of new programs, and sometimes double threads on single program,

if that is kept in mind, will be interesting to make discussion over there, keep up the active work, friends.