Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

there is interesting topics started by our fellow members in almost all sections of DMT,

and the discussion everywhere is also going interesting,

I have also made attempt to post in as many sections as possible,

good to see our members enjoying their activity on DMT, one of the top preferred forum in the PTP industry.

I am still 70 points DMT away from my next payout request. I believe I am going to reach minimum payout through AP which is $4 by the 20th this month. Then, I expect to get paid before the end of this month as the payment is done weekly now. I just try to enjoy my time here and make 5 - 6 posts everyday.

I am still 70 points DMT away from my next payout request. I believe I am going to reach minimum payout through AP which is $4 by the 20th this month. Then, I expect to get paid before the end of this month as the payment is done weekly now. I just try to enjoy my time here and make 5 - 6 posts everyday.

I am also looking forward that I can reach payout here by today so that I can join for the next payment. I still halfway reaching the payout minimum for AP which is 400 DMT points. I will try posting more now in every active section so that I can reach it this time.

well, the payout time is nearer and I guess members might be excited to get paid from DMT,

there is all the requests approved in the payout section, ready for the payments, even my payment is also to be issued,

this is my 4th request here, and I hope that I can be even more active with my posting as well as with other functions on DMT,

it's a nice feeling to post on DMT and get paid with huge post rates that too as fast as once in every week.

This forum has good activities and good rate. I like to make posts in here although I didn't too much post in last few days.

I will try to make more activities again in here because its rate is really good and we could make post easily in here. The moderators

and admins are good, friendly and honest too. I like this forum as overall

just a quick update for members !

the admin has announced in the chat section that he will be processing the payouts tomorrow,

well, almost all of the requests were approved except only few that have been placed recently,

keep active on chat section as well for updates, have a happy weekend.

just a quick update for members !

the admin has announced in the chat section that he will be processing the payouts tomorrow,

well, almost all of the requests were approved except only few that have been placed recently,

keep active on chat section as well for updates, have a happy weekend.

I hope I can reach $4 today so I can request my 3rd payout here too :D

and can be paid tomorrow by admin .:D I am working hard to post here diligently so I can reach $400 points here and cash out right after i reach $4. but I can't go too fast coz I might be blamed of spamming already. :P so I will just post what i can today.

This forum is one of my favorites PTP site now because I could get higher rate than another PTP site with posting in Forex section.

I hope there are many more members who posted in there. I like the payment which always on time. I am really appreciate for the

working of admin to pay us on time. That was really great job.

I hope I can reach $4 today so I can request my 3rd payout here too :D

and can be paid tomorrow by admin .:D I am working hard to post here diligently so I can reach $400 points here and cash out right after i reach $4. but I can't go too fast coz I might be blamed of spamming already. :P so I will just post what i can today.

well, even if you can reach the payout limit and request the payment, you can only be paid on next payout time, my friend,

as the payout time today is only for the requests that have been approved already after the post checking done,

so post active with good content that never come into the category of spam and good luck to you for the next payout time on next week.

well, even if you can reach the payout limit and request the payment, you can only be paid on next payout time, my friend,

as the payout time today is only for the requests that have been approved already after the post checking done,

so post active with good content that never come into the category of spam and good luck to you for the next payout time on next week.

well until now i didn't reached $4 my friend as I was carefully posting and not that fast.:)

hmm maybe this evening i can request payout already as I am lacking few more post to reach $4.:D

Hopefully Admin will still process payment before this week ends.:D

I think I am late to ask payment request in this week, so I will make it double in its points so I could ask in the next week with

same amounts if i made posts in here for 2 weeks. I planned to get about 400 points weekly so I must reach 800 points in the

end of week to reach my target.

well, I have noticed that the admin was replying to someone's query regarding payments and updated that the payments will be issued in next two to three days,

which is as usual on weekly basis,

DMT so far has paid on weekly basis and sometimes even faster that there is nothing to worry for the payments,

good luck for all the members requested to get approved and paid.

@archu :

you are right mate..i think mayur was said will paid weekly at the announcement right?? because of that im sometime confuse to the people who complaint payment although not 1 week yet..maybe they not read the announcement and just complaint without know the rules of payment ==a

there is a lot duplicate threads being started in many sections these days especially at hyip discussion,

members are requested to search thoroughly before starting any duplicate thread,

cause we also have active members that introduce a new thread for a new program as soon as it was launched,

so if others going to start the thread for a program of one or two days old or more, better to have in mind that it might have been posted already.

I think that is not hard to reach 400 points weekly in here. I could do that twice in here and if you made more activities,

you could ask more points in here. With additional 25% bonus, the rate will be higher than 3 cents in here. That was nice

to make many posts in here.

well, this week, I could only make around 250 points, as there won't be much information to post every week,

sometimes we can get more active when we have enough qualitative posts to make that we can get many more points in a particular week time period,

which is not possible all the time when there is not much updates or information to share with our fellow members,

of course the ability to make some free time to spend active on the forum is also important.

the admin will definitely pay on time making some free time for processing the payouts, that is not a thing to worry,

members must keep on posting with their activities on DMT,

glad to see a lot active members contribute to the forum these days and hopefully they should grow even more in coming days.

the admin has issued payments to the members whose requests were approved,

the payment process yesterday was on schedule, seems every monday the admin is processing payments however busy he might be,

that is really great to have such active admin that delivers his promise and makes on time payments,

congrats to the members that got paid with better rates for their contribution to DMT.