Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@mayur :

im understand about it..because of that im said sorry to you my friend..because im just feel my quality post is decreased lot here >,<..but that not making me to stop post here because your forum is really great :)

i just confuse to making post sometime..maybe because of that my post is decreased like this :(

the admin has made a fast payment for me this time,

so I am very happy to receive my second payment from DMT, such faster,

there is on 23rd the last payout time, and again within four days on 27th,

this definitely leads to huge activity here in this forum.

@malingayam :

same like me my friend..im in progress to reach minimum again..i think today will make a request for sure :) the payment is between 2 until 4 days after approved i think..last time i got the payment really fast for sure just within 2 day if not wrong..that is make me really happy to stay in here :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Im so happy because right now DMT was really really back..:D im really trust mayur and i was right trust mayur..he is really good person so impossible scammed us like another people said at another forum..:)

Right now i will making post again here and collect the point like usual..cheer guys because DMT was back :D

Let's help our dear admin, let us all post with quality. I missed this forum a lot and my last activity was Dec 28 last year. This is the first time I'm posting here again this year. I hope to interact with more people in here. I have question though, I find the site loading is a bit slow compared to other PTP I'm in. I hope this is just because of my connection, other than that I don't find anything wrong with the site. Thanks Mayur for coming back ;)

@Rivha

Thanks for supporting us

I Hope we will keep up the promises we made with all you guys :)

@Hexeduser

The problem with slow loading is probably just because you have visited back after long time

Probably hereafter the site will load faster for you as well :)

At first I have doubt that why even though I already registered I never make a post. But I see how stable the site is that why I start posting today. At first I forgot my username and my password. But I'm happy that I recorded it. I just hope I can reach my first cashout soon so that I can cashout in here.

Recently, I have found some problems with certain members' posts.

They don't even bother to read other comments but only busying adding own reviews. Sometimes, they can even posting "great comments" in those scam threads without clicking into the site.

1st, I need to mention that, we need ONLY healthy discussion among members. Do NOT post just to earn points. If u do so, u will see a big deduction in your next payment request. Thank you for your concern.

@juzfinal :

i think that is usual for the new member for sure my friend..one day they will know what the mainly point from the "forum"..:D

as for me im try to always discuss with the other..and i hope i can got some friend to discuss and active daily in here :lol:

By the way im so happy the site is back and i was got paid without any problem..thank you juz for approved my request and thanks to mayur who paid me for sure :D

My confidence in this site returned and I'm already in posting mode in here. I still not reach my first minimum cashout in here. And I don't even know how to cashout in here still. But I'm hoping that after I reach some good amounts of post in here I will try to cashout and see if how much I can earn in here. My plan is not to cashout when I reach minimum but rather certain post like 500 post. That because I don't want to feel like I just post to earn. lolz.

Even though Our forum has just double its alexa traffic ranking in past 3 months despite long downtime and this is really appreciable job done by admin/mod and we members of course.

But desite duge member base and so much posts we are still far behind by some other top forums like earningpalace, they are much older this may be one reason and other may be

that our forum is not reach in general discussion though we are doing really well in hyip/Getpaidto/Forex Discussion. Is'nt this right time that admin should think of promoting general discussion

on this forum and even it can be turned to a paid section though rates may be a little lower than the other sections.

Best thing is that this site return and start paying and become stable. That is the most important thing. That this site become stable. I really don't thing we need to worry now about this site. All most all ptp that I'm in especially good ones has maintenance problem from time to time.

@yogesh :

actually alexa rank will increased again without any problem my friend...i hope the member will be back really active again like before..because i see after the downtime the forum have a less activity for sure..i was promote many member again to become active in here for sure..hope that is work :D and i see venmarz was in here too that is really good for sure..

i joined after hearing so many good feedbacks about this forum. i think its a good decision in my part since im seeing a lot of members actively posting here. i am still trying to familiarize the site but i dont think it will be hard. good to be a part of this community. :)

I am also a recent member in this forum and I found out that the forum has good activities; therefore, I can easily reach the minimum posts required to request payment here. The posting rate is also very competitive and it's nice to be part of this forum.

You are welcome to DIGITALMONEYTAlk forum,one of the best forum online.No doubt about that.

@vainskie

you've find the right place brother.Since i came in here,i am moving forward with my online biz through info from more experience members here.Hope you enjoy this forum as we all do.

Well my friend, vainskie is a female.lol. Well, I am also a new member in this forum and still reaching out my first payment here. Does the forum also accepts AP? since I needed AP funds now. Thank you.

this is one of the forums where the admin makes fast payments, so those who can't wait for a long time to get paid can select DMT on their top of the PTP list,

even the PTP rates is also much better compared to many other forums so I recommend this for active members to make quality posts and earn in good amounts.