Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I'm happy with the payment fast enough from this forum, let alone the minimum payout for HD money is very small and I still want to participate here, although not contest that there is

Actually there is a contest running now, my friend. You just have to post GDP account ID in the section. I don't participate in the contest because I don't have GDP account. :(

Actually there is a contest running now, my friend. You just have to post GDP account ID in the section. I don't participate in the contest because I don't have GDP account. :(

nope , i mean that the site still good with the payment rate and fast procceced, even tough here is not any contest at all,

I like the way GDP contest is launched but only 5 to participate daily - if the no. could have been more was going to be better,

Admin has already given good opportunity to members by introducing hd-money payout with 25% extra and 1$ payout,

Every thing else about the forum is going good for me, but yesterday night i could not access the site despite trying many times, though today it is working fine.

The forum has some what low activity but the introduce of 25%extra on hd-money bringing posters towards the forum and also most of scam hyipsites not updating.

Yeah... I see it, too. Some sections in this forum have low activity. Perhaps, it's because of competition factor. I mean nowadays there are so many PTP forums that people have many options where to make posts.

Now is the time the forum should be counted among the best few. Admin and mod are quite active and good to see are not tolerating any spam and ensuring that member follow rules strictly. Further the payments are always on time. These days i request payout for anything above 1$ as i request using hd-money (just why to miss extra 25%). Very nice activity can be felt on the forum now and many payout request daily shows that members are active in posting.

@rivha wish u luck 4 ur exams 1st,

And it is good to see that old posters like you are here on dmt, as much i remember i noticed you first on investworld

It gives better impression when most of the experienced persons are together on this forum.

@girdhar yes the activity on the forum is nice, and one of the reason may be ht not being able to pay members and many of their members landed on dmt

And yes there are some scam old hyip threads .. but we should feel it our liability to not to post unnecessarily in those threads and bring them on font, they shall themsleves be pushed behind when every one talk in the thread of hyip he is really interested in. Even we can report such threads and help forum keep clean.

@rivha. me too. after a long time not posting. i have managed to post here again this day. i am hoping to maintain this good opportunity. this forum is one of the best forum you can ever find now online. though not the highest paying forum but still it has one good post rate you can find online.

@yogesh :

haha..i just a newbie for sure my friend :) we are same in here a poster..and lets active in this site and become a part of family..:)

I just really happy in this site because really easy to made post and have a good activity of member..i don't know why..be honest although just few member active last time i can reach cashout fastly :D this is a good opportunity for us..

And i know mayur is a honest and kind person ;) so we doesn't must worried anything to active in here :)

@indie :

yeah back active to posting in this forum is really happy :) im just try to cashout each 500 point via HD-Money since now..i want to take the advantages by cashout via HD-Money for sure my friend :P

Where to exchange hd-money to lr?i exchanged with ecashworldcard.com,3days ago but my exchange not yet done.please tell how many days it take to come to my lr.Ecashworldcard.com was worst service,after exchange they didnot tell when they send money.please help.

Have you tried to contact ecashworldcard.com about it? That's my suggestion. I hope you can get the answer why you have not received your money in your LR.

@giridhar

Please carry the Ecashworld discussion in exchanger section as these is thread for DMT discussion

Also dont get panic as Ecashworld is trusted legit exchanger recommended by HD Money themselves so you will be paid surely

@ALL

Nice to see site already reaching more than 1.2k mark in terms of members and expecting for similar better future ahead

Thanks for all your support friend :)

Im sorry to say this, but this forum has the lowest paying per post to members, could be members of some certain location. I did post and was able to reach 500 points and asked for withdrawal through hd money, doing some calculation my money should be around 6.50 dollars or thereabout. But what did i get? 3dollars plus. What will motivate me to continue posting here? It is simple im paid 1cents per post. Moderator deducting points for what i can't comprehence. I am not happy at all.

Well, now i have kind of re-check my posts and see some flaws but not too much to warrant punishment and i have also checkout other members payment request and see very few members getting little deduction. So i concluded that i need to put more effort and see what my end result will be like. Though i know off the admin as very good person through his writing. -Thumb up to you- but for juzfinal i don't know. I still read my posts to see if they are useless? Geez! To me that is a big huge insult. But i will take it and atleast prove to myself that am not a complete idiot! But after everything i still love this forum. And will join force to make it grow.

@mayur :

your welcome my friend...this is a big deal to be a family of this site for sure ;)

i just imagine 1 think in here mayur..maybe you can add some of the contest..so maybe the people will more attract to active more in here :) and while posting the member can be relax in the contest...

My self is try to collect the earning right now :P and cashout when i have the good amount in the end ;)

@memoney

Well if there is any deduction made just make sure you follow the reason for which deduction is made and surely next time round you wont get any deduction

About your post quality i wont say its bad but you are posting too many one liners post which lead to deduction

Also im very satisfied with the work Juzfinal is doing as moderator as she is providing enough info for all the deduction and also checking each and every payout request properly :rolleyes:

@Rivha

Im thinking to add few contest but the problem is holding those contest is difficult for me and also members response towards contest is not that good as in past i have already experienced that

So currently there wont be any new contest till the time i feel that the activity is good enough to hold contest

Lastly thanks for your suggestion for the same. :)