Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

When i asked for payment for the seventh time, I was surprised I received a payment after 1 day only,

Of course this is a wonderful thing, especially that there are other forums trying to compete in this matter,

Certainly this is encouraging more activity in this forum, for quick access to the payment request .

congrats that you had just one day to wait to get paid on DMT,

that must be due to the fast approval of your request, that the admin could process the payout to you,

remember that it can take a week maximum to get paid on DMT.

so you can't expect payment within one day every time like this.

I have noticed that all the payout requests on DMT have been finished with post checking process successfully and approved with suitable points as well,

so I think the payout time will be nearer from here,

although I could not reach the payout limit this time, I hope I won't miss the next payout time for next week.

I have noticed that all the payout requests on DMT have been finished with post checking process successfully and approved with suitable points as well,

so I think the payout time will be nearer from here,

although I could not reach the payout limit this time, I hope I won't miss the next payout time for next week.

Well it seems this weekend mayur will process our payout, I'll catch it before the admin processing all payout and immediately checked by the moderator :D

good to see that the admin has issued payments to all approved members yesterday,

although I missed that payout time, I can be paid for the next payout time for sure,

as I have just reached the payout limit and have placed the payout request as well, for 300 DMT points,

this will be my 7th payment from DMT forum.

good to see that the admin has issued payments to all approved members yesterday,

although I missed that payout time, I can be paid for the next payout time for sure,

as I have just reached the payout limit and have placed the payout request as well, for 300 DMT points,

this will be my 7th payment from DMT forum.

Yeah... I see it too. Unfortunately, my payout request is not one of those that were paid. Anyway, it's okay with me because it was just approved yesterday. So, in the next payment, I think mine will be included.

Achieve Success is always easier than maintain success, though, this great forum still maintains the success, because tha admin cares about the most important factors that make it able to survive and succeed, so I see a lot of people put this forum at the summit of their interests, and I'm one of them certainly .

I am again posting here diligently as I wanna reach again my payout here but it seems I dont have much threads to reply here as most of the threads I am replying too dont have new replies. I think i gotta wait some more days to see if there is new reply again then I can reply also.:)

Too bad, I am too busy in Friday and Saturday so I can't complete minimum payout request in here although it's not hard to make many posts in here.

I will make many posts again this week so I can reach their low minimum payout request. It's one of good PTP site and I thought this site is the lowest

minimum payout request so far.

it's good to see a lot activity on DMT these days, as we all know this one has been one of the fast paying forums around, it's a wise decision to keep posting on DMT actively,

we should contribute to the forum, the more time possible, which helps us to make good amounts of earning through posting.

I am still waiting for my 6th payment here. It has been one week but I still haven't been paid. I think it's unusual because usually, it only takes a week to clear out all the payments. Anyway, I'll just wait and I hope I'll be paid before the end of this week.

Friend, are you experiencing problem with exchanging from HD-Money to LR? I still didn't get payment from exchanging in there for about a week.

If the process is long, I prefer to use LR. It's safer for me.

No, I am waiting for my 6th payment from DMT...not from HD money. I just don't know when I will be paid. Hopefully, I'll be paid soon.

For members in this forum, I suggested to use another exchanger than ecashworldcard if you used HD-Money. I didn't get payment yet, it has been a week, or maybe more.

If me, I will move to another payment processor, I will use LR as payment processor in the next request.

well, there has been an announcement in the chat section from the admin,

to check the new offer from DMT, in the contest section,

a sign up offer that is worth 15 cents, for the first 10 registrations,

you can check it out and also go for further deposits to that program if interested.

well, there has been an announcement in the chat section from the admin,

to check the new offer from DMT, in the contest section,

a sign up offer that is worth 15 cents, for the first 10 registrations,

you can check it out and also go for further deposits to that program if interested.

Well. Good to know that they do have sign-up offers like this. I haven't check the announcement section and will try to join that offer so that I could get 15cents in DMT. I hope that there will be more offers like this that will be implemented by the admin of DMT to boost activities in the forum. :)

good news for all of us that have been waiting for payments, as there has been another latest update from the admin that he will be processing the payout requests tomorrow,

so congrats to all members with approved requests, that the next payout time will be soon within few hours as per the admin's announcement in the chat section.

there has been another announcement from the admin regarding big changes etc,

now it's been more excitement to see what big changes on DMT coming soon,

the admin seems to have planned a lot more surprises to come for their members,

well, let's wait for those big events on DMT !

Yeah. I hope so since payout will be tomorrow and I am also near to 400 DMT points so that I can request cash out through AP. I find it difficult since there are few active members in the forum. As what admin mayur said that there are changes will be implemented and I wanted to know what good in the new changes. :)