Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Iam happy to see the Admin has introduced two more new payment processor namely Alertpay and Solid Trust pay. This forum is promoting payment processor such as Global Digital pay and Solid trust pay which are not frequently used to be used among members and this gives members a more understanding and knowledge about the payment processor and also open access to many payment processor

Well guys the loads perfect through Mobile

I visit through mobile quite often

I would like to see more response from all you guys in guessing contest as its actually good opportunity for all members to grab 1$ daily through GDP with pretty less no. of members active

Would like to update that there would be some delay in payouts as my PC having some problem and all my account details are stored in same PC

So there can be delay of 2-3 days for payout and hope members can even update same in other forum's

If members have any query or suggestion please feel free to ask me of the same as i would be updating you about that here itself

Well it is working pretty well and I have started posting a couple of posts here and it's been great so far and I hope that I can keep up the phase and be more active now on this forum. Hope that I will reach payout as well just like others and show that this is a paying forum to others who are looking for a good forum to work on to aside from the one that they currently have right now. I hope that this forum will popular and get lots of activity and we'll make this a better place to share ideas about online money making.

I find it more and more easy each day to post here using my mobile.this forum looks wonderful on my mobile . because i am more familiar with the topics and more comfortable posting now here on my mobile i could be able to concentrate on this forum more. actually i find it easier to post here using my mobile than my pc.

yes there is no downtime with this forum. always loading fine and always accessible on my end. so I'm not worried what ever time i post cause i know i can always access it fast.

That is one of the reasons that I am being so active in this forum only. The forum theme is clean and it loads fast too so I like posting here.

Increase the word count!

UPDATE

I only wrote 'Increase the word count!' before. That is only 4 words only and I was testing if it will get accepted and indeed it has. I think we should increase the word count to avoid SPAM.

Yes I think that the admin should keep a certain character limit so that he would get more quality content on the forum. Talking about spam the character limit would not matter as the spammers can just copy-paste stuff from earlier posts. :P

I dont think there is any need to increase the word count for each post because if there is any spammer trying to spam the forum with such short post he wont get paid for that and even he would be getting warning for that and if he continues to do so he will be banned

I prefer to keep forum clean rather than having more members with spamming as i am sure with paying status we will surely get more members on way and one who are good posters will surely stay at forum which is what forum needs..

I dont think there is any need to increase the word count for each post because if there is any spammer trying to spam the forum with such short post he wont get paid for that and even he would be getting warning for that and if he continues to do so he will be banned

I prefer to keep forum clean rather than having more members with spamming as i am sure with paying status we will surely get more members on way and one who are good posters will surely stay at forum which is what forum needs..

so does it mean there is no minimum word post count. oh well i think it is just okay to write a short post indeed as long as that post has made some good point and expressed something good on the post. long post does not necessarily mean a good post. anyways, i just hope though that the forum will be easier to read. as it is quite big on my screen i need to click to the right or left to read some text i have typed.

Yes I think that the admin should keep a certain character limit so that he would get more quality content on the forum. Talking about spam the character limit would not matter as the spammers can just copy-paste stuff from earlier posts. :P

For security sake, they should put a limit. Spamming by copying-pasting? Then the system should disallow copy-pasting just like MyLot. Only those who's got real high reputation can do so. Besides, we can always report those copy-pasted post.

I just joined this site today and i just know mayur my friend is the owner of this forum...hope i can get more active in here and get the good earning :)

im like the template of this forum and the member is really active in here..also the minimum isn't too high and the rate so good...lets start making post in here for me :D

Latest news from admin is that here onwards we can request even 1$ payment but via hdmoney payment processor

We get extra 25% so a 2$ request will be paid 2.5$ - that is 5 cent a post. I am going to request my payment via hdmoney.

HD money is new to me but as per the admin they can be exchanged against LR and having a net saving of 20% but i will not go for HD money at the moment since its too much hassle to convert it to LR and thereafter again to exchange it against AP. But the option is good i will look it to it after some time

@luckyvoy

Thanks for updating that request over here

@sirwilly

Hd Money processor is old processor with not that frequently used one but Price costing for HD money and LR remains pretty same which is what even exchangers are providing

@rivha

Welcome to the forum friend and i hope you will enjoy your long stay at DMT

Bit surprised to see you late here as was expecting your presence quite before but anyway nice to see you here

@luci

Just to update you and others if you use Aurumxchange with fees of just 3% the LR transfer will be instant as i personally have used that instant exchange service and both Aurumxchange and Ecashworld are trusted exchanger with both being official exchangers of HD money

• Upvote 1

Latest news from admin is that here onwards we can request even 1$ payment but via hdmoney payment processor

We get extra 25% so a 2$ request will be paid 2.5$ - that is 5 cent a post. I am going to request my payment via hdmoney.

if we request by hd money and for example got that $2.5 hdmoney, if we exchange that to LR. how much would it be in LR. will it still yield a better amount than when we request payout in LR. so i am considering if i will request by HDmoney.