Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Posting in ptp like digitalmoneytalk we don't need to think that we earn in here. We must think that we enjoy what we're doing. Right now I'm watching t.v. But I keep on posting because I love to read and have discussion.

That's good my friend. I also have fun posting in this forum and discuss so many things about making money online. I am going to my first payout now and hope I could receive the payment with no deductions. :)

I enjoyed to post in here and now I am waiting for my payment request has been completed. I hope that could be completed soon,

so I could make much more posts in here again :D I hope the activity of members in here are not decreasing and if that is possible that

could be improved.

well, regarding the next payout time, the admin has personally informed me that the payments probably issued tomorrow,

that is on 7th March, so congrats to those members whose requests have been approved this week,

also there is some maintenance in AP site tomorrow, that will be for just a 15 minutes, I think,

so it won't be much delay for AP payment transactions as well, I hope so.

I like here in DMT, I like the layout and easy to determine your earnings also.

I hope I can reach minimum payout tonight So my payout can be included tomorrow too.:P as I read in chatbox admin will be paying payout request tomorrow.

I like here in DMT, I like the layout and easy to determine your earnings also.

I hope I can reach minimum payout tonight So my payout can be included tomorrow too.:P as I read in chatbox admin will be paying payout request tomorrow.

that is nice to know that you are active on chat section as well,

this way you can know latest updates from DMT, which can be useful,

I expect the same activity daily from members, not just before payout time,

as we all know the post rates here is quite good worth to spend posting here actively.

well, the admin as we all know very active here and thus we are able to get paid on weekly basis,

as that much time is needed to have post checking done for requests, and approvals,

the admin is really working hard to issue payments to the members on time without fail,

I also can see members contributing their best for DMT !

Huh,we all know how busy our admin is,issuing payout everyweek is a bit stressful,making sure no one complains of not getting paid,admin has made it a point of duty to be paying everyweek,i think that's why you can'T see in other forums,the DMT members complaining of not getting paid.Well done Admin.

Huh,we all know how busy our admin is,issuing payout everyweek is a bit stressful,making sure no one complains of not getting paid,admin has made it a point of duty to be paying everyweek,i think that's why you can'T see in other forums,the DMT members complaining of not getting paid.Well done Admin.

I agree that Admin is really concerned with his forum. He always shows up when there is an update dealing with his forum. I even saw him a couple of times in GT when he had to update the latest news in his forum.

This is my one of my favorites PTP site because I could earn good amount in here. I could make at least $5 from here weekly because

it's not hard to make post in here and also I could make many posts in here because activities of members in here are good enough. I think

almost all members in here have same minds with me.

the admin has issued payments to all approved members, congrats for everyone who got paid,

and few others also waiting for approval,

all the members were paid in good amounts with nice post rates,

few were also penalized some points, that can be avoided making quality posts, good luck.

@archu

Yes, I got my payments yesterday and that is my first time and I am really satisfy because I got full payment without any deductions.

I asked payment to my HD-Money so I got 25% bonus in here. That was really nice amount of bucks which I got in here. I will be more

active to post in here for sure :)

For the first time i got paid with no deduction and i want to keep that standard of posting to always be paid full. Beside this forum is one of the best so far. Good rate and fast payment banked with friendly admin and mods!

i love the weekly payouts. payments are done before i knew it. :P i am just hoping o find more time posting as i wanted to be more active here as well. i am still trying to familiarize thee site and i hope my warning will wear out soon. :(

Yeah... I think weekly payout is a good idea. It means the members don't have to be worried about the payment as it will be done regularly. They are sure that the payment will be paid by the admin someday in a week.

there is another bunch of requests placed over the request section, within few days of payout time, again,

that is really appreciated that members are doing very well with their activity on DMT,

and I am glad to know that most of the members have not penalized any point deductions this time,

you guys can be assured with that full payments as long as the post quality keeps improving on each payout.

there is another bunch of requests placed over the request section, within few days of payout time, again,

that is really appreciated that members are doing very well with their activity on DMT,

and I am glad to know that most of the members have not penalized any point deductions this time,

you guys can be assured with that full payments as long as the post quality keeps improving on each payout.

Yes. I think that also mod that members in here are doing great. They give quality post as much as they can so that to evade getting deductions. I am hoping that when I request payout in here, I could not get any deductions. But if there's any, I just accept it and just try to do my best in this forum. Thanks.

Too bad, I couldn't make too much posts in here in last 2-3 days. I think I must manage my time so I could posts many posts enough

in this site because I am really satisfy with this site and I like to post in here because the rule in this site is not strict at all and I could

make many posts in here if I am active.

those whose request have got approved will be paid this week, I have got this update from the admin,

so those who have requested for a lot posts to get paid, have to wait until the post checking to be completed,

well, for now as there is no maximum limit of points to be requested for payment,

nothing wrong even if anyone requested the payments for hundreds of posts at once.

This forum will become permanent in the summit of the list of the special concerns of me every day,

I am always make sure that I will be an active member on a daily basis in this forum because it already deserves .

Hi,I am new in this forum.I understand that in this forum the payment are made at the time.Ok but how is earn here in this forum by posting? Thank you anticipate!