Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@mayur :

maybe the problem is the member doesn't know about the contest or maybe not too much chalange or something else..that is depend to you my friend will make the contest like what :D

for sure i will follow that contest in the next time if you add the contest ;) right now im more focus to made a post while my exams in here >,<

Both admin and mod are doing their job well and infact they know what is in interest of the forum

Two days i was not able to open this forum so was unable to post and missing this forum - but now it opens fine,

Now i have my 25th request and will be paid quite soon i believe as it is approved already,

And am preparing to make another request very soon - it is really interesting to make post now as there is really good activity now a days.

@girid :

actually 2 moderator is enough to manage the forum my friend..but i just notice archu recently not active in this forum and never seen him..are he in the invisible mode?? i just see juzfinal is active in here to approved and checked the request payment :D

By the way im really enjoying my time in here..because im really easy to making post in here and reach the minimum really really easy without any problem..this forum is great for sure to get the earn ;)

Actually, I like this forum a lot, more than one reason

- payment is not too late.

- active admins, and respond quickly to queries from members.

- the rate of profit is good.

- There is a continuous alert to members in case of error in time .

I so agree with the enumerated positive traits about this forum that's why I like posting here regularly, well good job admin and moderators for doing a great job on this forum. I hope we could bring more friends here to make this forum more active.

Today i found in my email i got the payment from DTM...this payment really really help me a lot lol..because i no have money again in my pocket and was not eat for 1 day lol :lol: so thank you so much for the Mayur who was paid me today ;) im really happy being a part of this forum and for sure really easy to reach the minimum..i think will be more active again in here B)

every section has a fixed point rates for our posts,

which is quite clear and all that we need is the post quality in order to

receive the payment in full without any unwanted point deductions,

an active and honest admin, that is why I would like to spend more on this forum and post quality content as well.

I think I'll enjoy my stay here in DigitalMoneyTalk. The amount you earn per post you make is big. It's 0.03$ and in other paying forums, its only 0.01$. Maybe I'll stay here and leave other forums.

Welcome to DMT, my friend. I am sure you'll have a great time here. The rate here is slightly higher than many other forums and the payment process is fast. Don't forget to read the rules in this forum.

@karen :

just make sure you are really active in here and not impossible to reach the minimum each 3 days or 4 days my friend...i just was request and in one day i can collect around 80 until 100 point..this is really good for me for sure :D

@legendkid :

you are right my friend..im really easy making post in here and feel so enjoying my time in here :D hope the activities of member daily will be more and more again..so we can collect the good earning daily in here for sure..im just having planning today to each the 200 point remember i can't online too long today :P

Yes.I have joined this forum yesterday.i have joined many forums before but this forum,DMT,comes to me as a different one.Its rules and regulations attracts me much.I have seen the the message of the admin in payment request section.I think he is a man of rules.And he likes to maintain rules strictly.After all i am enjoying this forum very sweetly in my two days membership with this forum.Best of success and development.

@ALL

Recently the post quality of many senior members have decreased a lot

Many are not even bothered to provide site URL while starting a new thread

when your payout is approved and it has post quality OK we are expecting some more efforts from you

Only when you see Post quality good in your payment request you can consider to continue the way you are posting

I really hope members would make some more efforts while making some post

And would like to know any suggestion from members apart from starting new contest

definitely, the post quality should be good, as the admin DMT is paying four cents per post, the comment should be worth of such huge rates,

it's well known to all of us, that presently DMT is the best place for us to earn a decent income through posting,

so hope members concern about their post quality in order to avoid unwanted point deductions. good luck.

@mayur :

im sorry if my quality post in here isn't good my friend..i will try the best to give the quality one for sure :) im try to back really active to this forum after several day not active to making post...as long im in here im really happy with this forum under your management my friend ;) and by the way..what the contest you want to launched my friend??

@rivha

Sorry but im not pointing out single member in particular

What i feel is your post should be worth of the rates we are providing

Also members already got warning should try to avoid the mistake they made as that would just help them rather than us